No longer getting HDR with recent Alpha update

Discus and support No longer getting HDR with recent Alpha update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on the Alpha insider ring. Noticed today when I jumped on Sea of Thieves it was no longer HDR. Checked for the option and then checked other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuerreroUltimo, Jan 24, 2023.

1. No longer getting HDR with recent Alpha update

I am on the Alpha insider ring. Noticed today when I jumped on Sea of Thieves it was no longer HDR. Checked for the option and then checked other games. Went to settings and it had HDR10 and Auto HDR selected but now says that HDR is not supported on my setup. It had been and the monitor does HDR. When I switch back to PC monitor goes to HDR. Did not notice this listed in the release notes but I also tried to move this to the TV which also supports HDR and gives HDR on my wife's Series S and it still was not working.

If this is a known issue sorry for the post as I did not see it.

submitted by /u/GuerreroUltimo
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuerreroUltimo, Jan 24, 2023
  2. BorealChicken9 Win User

Latest Insider Update Causing HDR Colour Problems

After the recent April update my XBOX ONE S is no longer displaying colors correctly for any HDR content.
  3. RHR cats Win User

Is anyone else having issues with unavailable NAT type

Yes I am I’m an alpha member I only had one friend that was also in alpha and I was trying to get a hold of him but he’s no longer in Alpha he’s in Delta now he got tired of the constant updates so he unenrolled Alpha
  4. Merlin4421 Win User

Dayz coming to Xbox One???

I dunno if they will ever get it out of alpha. The most recent update broke the game on my computer.
  5. tariqosuave Win User

Xbox One S HDR Bug

I own a sony 850C. NEWEST UPDATES for the tv and Xbox. Though the tv is hdr 10 and passed everything in the past. As of the latest update, the tv no longer can handle hdr gaming. This needs to be fixed.
  6. onyxishere Win User

What the crap is going on here?

This could be the result of a recent update. If you're in the Insider Program in the Alpha Ring there was an update scheduled for today.
Thema:

No longer getting HDR with recent Alpha update

1. No longer getting HDR with recent Alpha update - Similar Threads - longer getting HDR

2. Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea...: Hello, My friend has gamepass and we are gamesharing but i dont get his gamepass anymore? what do i do to fix this. 73d5bd55-3564-488a-b121-4a0b184a5996
  3. How do you stop getting Xbox Live notifications of someone coming online that is no longer...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you stop getting Xbox Live notifications of someone coming online that is no longer...: I will be super cautious who I add from now on. This has been such a nuisance. Every time this particular person comes online it notifies me. This person is no longer on my friends list. I have...
  4. Can't get into my Microsoft account and thus can no longer use my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get into my Microsoft account and thus can no longer use my Minecraft account: Hello, I merged my Minecraft account (that was working great) with a Microsoft account of the same email (that I have access to) and it is not working. It says there are security risks and I no...
  5. How do I get Microsoft to delete content from clubs i’m no longer in

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get Microsoft to delete content from clubs i’m no longer in: Hello, The problem I’m having is pretty terrible. There’s a group called ESO EXPOSED, it’s a group that a lot of players from a game are apart of. They go into the group and banter, it was a...
  6. Why am I no longer getting my Horizon Backstage Passes in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I no longer getting my Horizon Backstage Passes in Forza Horizon 4.: Pretty straight forward. Have not been getting my Backstage Passes the last few weeks or so (I think about 4 or 5 passes missed in total). Have been getting other season rewards just not the...
  7. I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the...: I can no longer get signed in to xbox using the Microsoft Solitaire collection. I have the premium edition, It has been working and just quit. I have a galaxy s-21. I have internet connectivity...
  8. My Friend email got changed or deleted and can no longer get on his xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Friend email got changed or deleted and can no longer get on his xbox account.: when he tries to log in it says that account doesn't exist but he used his outlook email and his Xbox account every day. I was wondering if someone can help me out to get his Xbox account back....
  9. no longer able to get HDR or dolby vision for gaming on vizio TV

in XboX Insiders
    no longer able to get HDR or dolby vision for gaming on vizio TV: noticed this morning i am no longer able to get dolby vision or hdr for gaming. it shows it as good for watching movies. verified both my series x systems in the insider program are showing this....
  10. No longer getting HDR 10 gaming on my Xbox one on RDR 2 or Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer getting HDR 10 gaming on my Xbox one on RDR 2 or Forza Horizon 4: I have an Xbox One X, hooked up to a Panasonic TX58GX800B TV, via a Samsung HW-Q90R soundbar. Xbox to soundbar via HDMI, Soundbar to TV via HDMI passthrough Last time I played RDR 2 I got the HDR...