No longer able to upload gamer pics

Discus and support No longer able to upload gamer pics in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I got temporary communication ban a while back for an offensive message but know i cant upload a new gamer picture on the phone app because it says im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Eth0ss, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Eth0ss
    Eth0ss Guest

I got temporary communication ban a while back for an offensive message but know i cant upload a new gamer picture on the phone app because it says im not able to due to a suspension, also the phone app barely works for me because of the previous said
    suspension, anyone know a fix?

:)

Eth0ss, Mar 31, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

Hello,

Please check this with enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Eth0ss Win User

I have already checked enforcement and my communication suspension ended last year, but it doesnt say anything about any permanent feature blocks. Please dont give me another vague response
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi it sounds like something has gone wrong here. You will need to have a chat with a support agent to resolve this issue. As the suspension is finished you wont be able to speak to enforcement directly without going through main support. You can live
    web chat or request a call back via this link Xbox Support. Hope this helps.
  5. Cherry Dolphin Win User

Hello get in touch with enforcement team.
  6. JirF1990 Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

You should be able to upload a custom gamer pic now. I was able to change mine like sometime last week.
Thema:

1. No longer able to upload gamer pics - Similar Threads - longer able upload

2. Xbox X controller no longer pairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X controller no longer pairs.: My Xbox ONE X controller no longer pairs to my console. It seems to be since it updated 14/04. I have tried all troubleshooting suggested and still doesn't work. It's not interference as was fine...
  3. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  4. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  5. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  6. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  7. Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?: I purchased the disc version of Arkham Origins recently and wanted to buy the season pass. Even when accessing the content through the in-game store, the only prompt it shows is just a cancel...
  8. My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games.: My spouse and I are no longer able to share Xbox Live or games. It is requiring the person who bought the game to sign in in order to play. We have reset our consoles and made sure that person A...
  9. My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag is linked to an EA account that I no longer am able to manage and I'm unable to...: My current gamertag is linked to an EA account I created from my Xbox 360 13 years ago to play one of the early Battlefront games. My personal info and email address have since changed and I no...
  10. your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can’t communicate...: The NAT type is fine for everything except my Xbox all of a sudden. How do I fix this? [img] 30a7494a-03b5-4afb-9e6c-0a8ccc99ab75