No locked achievements, but GS somehow is 800/1000

Discus and support No locked achievements, but GS somehow is 800/1000 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Xbox Console Companion shows that all achievements are Unlocked. Tacoma has 12 achievements in total, all off them are in Unlocked section.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZXund, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ZXund
    ZXund Guest

Hello,

Xbox Console Companion shows that all achievements are Unlocked. Tacoma has 12 achievements in total, all off them are in Unlocked section. However Achievement earned is 11 and GS 800/1000. I suppose 'Liberated' (200 GS) achivement was unlocked, but wasn't
    counted somehow. Kindly advise?

No locked achievements, but GS somehow is 800/1000 [​IMG]

:)

ZXund, Oct 7, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Catch-up time is somewhat of a bug. If all of your achievements show as unlocked, then they are unlocked even if the number of Gamerscore isn't displayed correctly. This happens a lot to me, quite a few people I know, and seemingly a lot of people online.
    For me it will unlock, then show up in my unlocked achievements about a day later on the home menu bar.

Catch-up can be delayed for a variety of reasons, I'm guessing the biggest of which is network traffic. Its especially true when using the app or a thirds party site/app like TrueAchievements. Everything is okay! You may wanna restart your computer or mobile
    device, or other device, you are viewing the app on to see if that helps!
  3. ZXund Win User

I'd give it some time to catch up. Sometimes the apps are slow to update. :p
    Yes, it was fixed after 24-25 hours. Thanks!
  4. blueamcat Win User

I'd give it some time to catch up. Sometimes the apps are slow to update. :p
  5. TheEqualizerX1 Win User

Missing Gamer score.

I had 800 GS on Fifa 17. Yesterday want to play. The Achievments already unlocked but the scale shows 0/1000 .
  6. el muerte dulce Win User

what IS your hardest achievment, or WAS your hardest achievement..

Mine was "Unbound", seriously... Not because it's difficult only because my game glitched somehow and wouldn't give me the achievement until about my fifth time starting a new game. Kind of funny to look through my gs and see that achievement is the last
    one I got for 1000/1000.
Thema:

1. No locked achievements, but GS somehow is 800/1000 - Similar Threads - locked achievements somehow

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  5. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  6. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  9. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  10. why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked: Made a post on TA lets try here now so I have this issue if you go to certain games on my profile and check the Gamerscore it will say 0/2000G or 0/1000G but when you select those games it will...