"No" Internet connection - warning sign

Discus and support "No" Internet connection - warning sign in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey together, sadly I cant get connected with the Internet via X-BOX one S since around a month. Connecting with the Internet with my mobile phone or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MatthiasQA, Aug 15, 2019.

1. MatthiasQA
    MatthiasQA Guest

Hey together,

sadly I cant get connected with the Internet via X-BOX one S since around a month. Connecting with the Internet with my mobile phone or computer works without problems. Sometimes connecting with the internet via Xbox works after restarting the router or
    the console.

The xbox always shows that a connecting is existing, but there is also a warning sign in front of the WIfi Sign.

What i´ve tried yet:

- deleting and restarting my account

- holding the power button of the xbox 15 seconds

- disonnecting the xbox and the wifi-router

Thanks a lot for the help!

Greets and sorry for my english

Matthias

:)

MatthiasQA, Aug 15, 2019
  2. MatthiasQA Win User

Hey XBF Felixx P,

thanks for your help. I tried it. Sadly it did not work.

Greets Matthias
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Matthias,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting the Xbox One S to the internet connection. What is the error code you receive when you connect to the internet?

I recommend to try the following:

• Xbox One Connection and Network Solution.
    • Check to see if there is any wireless interference
    • Try a direct-to-modem connection
      • If the issue persists after trying an ethernet connection, There may be an issue with your Internet Service Provider or hardware.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. MatthiasQA Win User

Hey XBF Crystal P,

thanks for your help again. Ive just tried the connecting with the ethernet cable. That works well.

Do you have any idea, how to get the wifi connecting run either (the router is next to the xbox)?

Thanks and greets Matthias
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Matthias,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We would like to know how your console acts when connected to a different network. Would you be able to test that out? connecting your Xbox to a hotspot could work for this troubleshooting, but a different home network entirely
    would be best.

Let us know how your console acts on a different network. Also, as mentioned above, you may want to consider getting an Ethernet cord. Being hard wired solves most connection issues and you end up having a stronger, more reliable connection.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

You may need to reset your router, normally that fixes the issues with connectivity issues.
Thema:

1. "No" Internet connection - warning sign - Similar Threads - Internet connection warning

2. Xbox one won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to the internet: My xbox one won't connect to the internet despite all other devices working on the network. Nothing has been changed with the network in the past few days and I am using a wireless connection....
  3. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  4. My Xbox won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect to internet: My Xbox won’t connect to internet. I already tried to clear the MAC address but when I try it won’t let me restart my Xbox. I already tried to do a factory reset and it still won’t let me restart....
  5. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  6. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  7. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  8. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  10. MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!: Hello. Recently, I got new Xbox series S about 2 to 3 months ago. It worked fine up until two days ago. I was getting ready to play some games with my friends when I accidentally touched the cord...