No input either iPad or controller work (cloud gaming on an Apple device)

Discus and support No input either iPad or controller work (cloud gaming on an Apple device) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When loading into any game, I will be using vampire survivors as an example. When loading in there is a prompt to press any button to start no matter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KoT Rooks Queen, Dec 3, 2022.

1. No input either iPad or controller work (cloud gaming on an Apple device)

When loading into any game, I will be using vampire survivors as an example. When loading in there is a prompt to press any button to start no matter if I press any button on my iPad or controller nothing happens. I have tried restarting my device and network neither helped. Here is a clip showing this.

:)

KoT Rooks Queen, Dec 3, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello KoT Rooks Queen,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are difficulties with cloud gaming. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Was this working before?
    • Current IOS version?
    • When did the issue started?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Troubleshoot Apple cloud gaming issues

Troubleshoot Apple cloud gaming issues | Xbox Support

Set up your handheld gaming device for cloud gaming

Set up your handheld gaming device for cloud gaming | Xbox Support

What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox? | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One controller to iPad

Apple requires all controllers to hold an MFi certification
    (Made For iPhone/iPad) to be recognized and work properly with all iOS and tvOS devices. Without this certification, any games that have been built via Apple’s specifications and that you would like to play will simply ignore uncertified controllers
    even if you can manage to pair it with iOS or tvOS.

I’d suggest that if you want to use a controller with your iPhone or iPad that has an MFi certification.
  5. CellarDore Win User

Why is my Fortnite Crew not showing my payment?

I do not use an XBox. The game is accessed via Cloud Gaming from an Apple iPad.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone

Thema:

1. No input either iPad or controller work (cloud gaming on an Apple device) - Similar Threads - input either iPad

2. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  3. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  4. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  5. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  6. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  7. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?: Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but...
  8. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  9. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  10. How to change the audio input sensitivity either in gamebar or console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change the audio input sensitivity either in gamebar or console companion.: Hi! I recently started playing with some friends that are on xbox and I'm in PC (Windows 10). I don't know how to change my voice input sensitivity, so they can hear everything out of my mic when...