No in game dialogue audio

Discus and support No in game dialogue audio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After recent update, when I download new games there are no or very quite dialogue audio. Does anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackWINER56743, Mar 23, 2018.

  1. No in game dialogue audio


    After recent update, when I download new games there are no or very quite dialogue audio. Does anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it ?

    :)
     
    BlackWINER56743, Mar 23, 2018
    #1
  2. CMaggotbone
    CMaggotbone Guest
    No dialogue audio for games

    i get no audio at all. everytime i try to turn on 7.1. the console starts acting weird. it wold either crash or the controller would turn off. and the games wont start either. i am part of the beta program.
     
    CMaggotbone, Mar 23, 2018
    #2
  3. yucon man
    yucon man Guest
    Display and sound issues

    For some reason i dont have any dialogue audio within game cutsecnes every other sound effect works fine but no dialogue anybody know why
     
    yucon man, Mar 23, 2018
    #3
  4. No in game dialogue audio

    Heya!

    Happy to help troubleshoot that audio issue.

    Could you post a video of what you are seeing and a list of games that this is happening with?

    Do you see the same thing on multiple TV's and with a headset?

    Are you using an audio receiver?

    Post back and let us know!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 27, 2018
    #4
  5. CMaggotbone Win User

    No dialogue audio for games

    i get no audio at all. everytime i try to turn on 7.1. the console starts acting weird. it wold either crash or the controller would turn off. and the games wont start either. i am part of the beta program.
  6. TheAmorphousOne Win User

    No dialogue audio for games

    Thanks for the suggestion but idk about that because I've had on 5.1 ever since got my xbox and the problem started when I first played Wolfenstein.
  7. Mister Getafix Win User

    No in game dialogue audio

    Heya!

    Happy to help troubleshoot that audio issue.

    Could you post a video of what you are seeing and a list of games that this is happening with?

    Do you see the same thing on multiple TV's and with a headset?

    Are you using an audio receiver?

    Post back and let us know!
  8. Skeeter Quill Win User

    No dialogue audio for games

    That's because your AV receiver or TV cannot decipher 5.1 Uncompressed. with 5.1 uncompressed the dialogue comes through a different channel, all your AV receiver or TV will be outputting is Front Left and Front right which is all you'll hear.
  9. yucon man Win User

    Display and sound issues

    For some reason i dont have any dialogue audio within game cutsecnes every other sound effect works fine but no dialogue anybody know why
Thema:

No in game dialogue audio

Loading...
  1. No in game dialogue audio - Similar Threads - game dialogue audio

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...: using a windows 11 (pc) and the Xbox game bar to chat in Xbox. They only way it will allow me to use a microphone is to open a dialogue box and then pin it. But when I do that the dialogue box...