No in game audio after latest system update (feb/2019)

Discus and support No in game audio after latest system update (feb/2019) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an LG SJ9 Dolby Atmos soundbar and it was working fine before the latest patch (02/12/2019). All games and the dashboard sounded fine. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thiagosc777, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Thiagosc777
    Thiagosc777 Guest

Hi,

I have an LG SJ9 Dolby Atmos soundbar and it was working fine before the latest patch (02/12/2019). All games and the dashboard sounded fine.

Now it has sound only with the dashboard and Dolby Atmos enabled games. All non-dolby atmos games have no sound. Even when playing a non-atmos game, the UI has all the sounds (like when bringing up the guide), but the game itself doesn't.

Is this is a bug in the patch?

:)

Thiagosc777, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Thiagosc777 Win User

None of that worked. I did the factory reset and the problem persists.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Thiagosc,

Thanks for your post. To further troubleshoot this try updating your console offline. The

Offline System Update(OSU)
    , allows you to update the console with the most stable release of the Xbox operating system which should correct any issues caused by a recent update.

Please let us know how this goes.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

It's possible this could be a bug as a result of the recent update, but it also could've just been a bad update and a

soft factory reset
    will be what's needed to try and re-apply it.

Have you checked your Speaker audio in your audio output settings? Do they stay to what you have them set to or are they revert back to defaults?

Also if you haven't done so, I recommend just a simple
    hard reset and power cycle
    while you also re-connect the Xbox to the soundbar.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

According to Xbox system update operating system support the latest General Availability Xbox OS is
    OS version - 10.0.18363.7194 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.18363.7194.190929-1945)

Release date

10/8/2019 8th October 2019
  6. loritownsend Win User

Daily Challenge Points Lost

My points disappeared on Feb 15, I was at the silver medal. I have the latest version and there are no updates available for this game as of Feb 22, 2013. This happened in December too. After sitting thru so many of those annoying commercials we should be
    able to retrieve those lost points.
Thema:

1. No in game audio after latest system update (feb/2019) - Similar Threads - game audio latest

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  4. My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?: I have an XBOX series S and i have connected it to my monitor with an hdmi cable and there is no sound at all. I have an ACER NITRO VG0 so there is no headphone jack at all. I am not sure what to...
  5. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  6. I cant hear any game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear any game audio: I have a headset plugged into my controller but can only hear party chat and game chat, nothing else, how can i fix it? 853149ce-41f5-48e1-b06f-db91ba7d086b
  7. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  8. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  9. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  10. Has anyone had issues with game audio sputtering when streaming to twitch since the latest ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had issues with game audio sputtering when streaming to twitch since the latest ...: At first I thought it was my internet, then the twitch app so I went through the basics, resetting the router, power cycling the Xbox One, uninstalling then reinstalling the app. Nothing worked....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Anthem game sound problems after most recent patch Feb 25th