No help

Discus and support No help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought you help the members in this support forum. Please help me !!!! The enforcement Team lock some features by a big fault. They say i use a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dangerman74, Apr 6, 2018.

  1. dangerman74
    dangerman74 Guest

    No help


    I thought you help the members in this support forum.

    Please help me !!!!

    The enforcement Team lock some features by a big fault.

    They say i use a wrong picture in my Club or hate speech

    The picture is from the Microsoft Gallery.

    I never say anything in the club. I wrote only some wirds to a clip but the words are all ok, no hate speech or bad words. How can they lock my features for his own picture or normal words? I cant believe it.

    When i cant contact the enforcement Team, what can i do? I pay for the account, its mit ok that you lock some feature, when i do nothing wrong.

    Is it possible to sent a complain to Microsoft, what Email address can i use for it ?

    I dont understand it. Everyone can make mistakes. You cant lock your members without any chance that the members can make a query or complain.

    :)
     
    dangerman74, Apr 6, 2018
    #1
  2. L4rk446
    L4rk446 Guest
    So no help????

    Thank you for your reply, I have spent all day trying to rectify this problem. I just want my case to be heard and looked into...

    How do I contact the enforcement team if they don't use the forums? I was told specifically by Xbox support on the phone to go onto the forums. I was also told to open a case review but as it is only a rep issue and not a ban for example I don't appear to
    be able to open a case review.

    I require help and at the moment im feeling rather frustrated that im not getting the answers I require.

    I appreciate your help but I need answers...

    L4rk.
     
    L4rk446, Apr 6, 2018
    #2
  3. no help

    that is not the correct answer to the issue. They need to fix the problem that they have .
     
    Cylent Vengance, Apr 6, 2018
    #3
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

    No help

    The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you continue to create threads on the same issue after they've been locked you could be subject to a forum ban.
     
    bowski477, Apr 6, 2018
    #4
  5. B0t0S Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    sorry about this post i have fix my problem

    thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

No help

Loading...
  1. No help - Similar Threads - help

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...