No help at all

Discus and support No help at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried getting help 4 times yet no one could help. Everyone tells me to hold for no reason! Don’t understand how such a popular company not have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StrikingBacon93, Jun 27, 2018.

  1. No help at all


    Tried getting help 4 times yet no one could help. Everyone tells me to hold for no reason! Don’t understand how such a popular company not have a number to actually talk to someone due to all the issues with the virtual agent. Biggest disappointment by far.
    It’s about that time I give up on Xbox completely since you guys don’t care enough to actually help a customer fully

    :)
     
    StrikingBacon93, Jun 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox support is no help at all.

    Alright, so I just recently got banned for communications on Xbox Live . And I got the email telling me that I got banned and I also got a message . However I'm trying to figure out how long the ban is and I can't seem to find my answer. I've been on
    the Xbox support all morning they keep running me in circles telling me that I need to get onto the enforcement.xbox.com . This does not help. This is not tell me what I need to know . I need to know either how long my ban is or when it will end. Or at least
    tell me if it's permanent.
     
    T0XICN0ISEL0VER, Jun 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox support is no help at all.

    Good luck trying to sue Microsoft which you really can't upon agreeing on the ToC No help at all :D lol
     
    ShockedSinger48, Jun 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    No help at all

    1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada
     
    Smwutches, Jun 27, 2018
    #4
  5. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    "Tried getting help 4 times yet no one could help."

    Well you can try and post your question here...it's users helping users here
     
    HAZMAT RADIO, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    No help at all

    "Tried getting help 4 times yet no one could help."

    Well you can try and post your question here...it's users helping users here
  7. Smwutches Win User

    No help at all

    1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada
  8. Klokkwork Win User

    All help is welcome

    Welcome to Xbox!

    -

    Xbox One will let you share your Gold membership between all members of the household who sign into your Xbox One console, so you only need one Gold between you and your partner.

    -

    Reselling the games in the bundle shouldn't be a problem. They're yours to do with as you please. As for trading in... that's up to the individual retailers, and their policies.

    -

    Happy gaming!
  9. SparkStormrider Win User

    All help is welcome

    [quote user="KernalKlunk"]

    Well I have finally converted from Sony to Microsoft, as I sit here waiting for my new XBox One, I have a few questions?

    XBox Live Gold Membership - Me and my partner will be having profiles on the xbox1, does this mean we will have to purchase Xbox Live each?

    Games - We have purchased a bundle with 5 games - if we don't open the game does this mean we can trade it in for another 1

    Thats all I can think of at the moment

    Andy

    [/quote]Unsure on the games. I would think so, but that would need to be verified from the company who you bought them from. With the Xbox One, only 1 gold membership needs to be purchased for the console itself to be able to do all things Gold related.
    Happy gaming and welcome to Xbox! See ya around! :)
  10. Proudyy oTRAo Win User

    Help Needed from all :)

    Looks good mate, BUT, get a capture card. I have a HDPVR. I have subbed.

    youtube: IamProudyy
Thema:

No help at all

Loading...
  1. No help at all - Similar Threads - help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...