No HDMI output on TV source suddenly

Discus and support No HDMI output on TV source suddenly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No HDMI output on TV source suddenly. New issue. Made sure correct HDMI out on xbox. tried new HDMI cord. tried another tv. tried 10sec cycle off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron Campbell1, Nov 20, 2022.

1. No HDMI output on TV source suddenly

No HDMI output on TV source suddenly. New issue. Made sure correct HDMI out on xbox. tried new HDMI cord. tried another tv. tried 10sec cycle off. Suggestions where to go now?

:)

Aaron Campbell1, Nov 20, 2022
  2. TheProfess0r Win User

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Try to unplug everything from the console for 3 minutes and then plug it back and check if you are experiencing the same issue.

Also, follow the steps from this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If that doesn't work, then sadly, your console needs repair.
  3. BlurOfBlaze Win User

New user needs some help

Make sure the HDMI cable is plugged into the HDMI output of your TV and your Xbox. Also if your using your original TV controller there should be a Input/Output button to quickly switch between different outputs such as HD1 HD2 Etc. if there's no button
    for that there may be a button that says "Source" that would work too.
  4. SandM1tch Win User

HD PVR Gaming Edition 2 HDMi Splitter?

HDMI splitters usually take one input source and switch them 1 other output on the switch. it usually cannot split 1 input HDMI source into 4+ other output HDMI sources unless its amplified. but what your asking, its sounds about right. When your NOT using
    your HD PVR, you would switch the splitter to the output your TV is on and when you wanted to use the HD PVR, you would switch the splitter to the HD PVR which is already connected to the HDTV and you would be set.

-

Only thing is they are a bit pricey and you would need like 2 more HDMI cables.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

xbox one projecting to monitor

Yeah, the hdmi port is for OUTPUT only.

It doesnt take a signal in, only for connecting your pc to an external source like a tv or other monitor.

You CANT connect console
  6. jmcode Win User

Not getting a digital signal to my soundbar from XB1.

That is not correct or is at least misleading. While the One will decode Dolby Digital (i.e. from the HDMI source), it certainly will not currently output Dolby Digital for games, TV, etc. It is 5.1/7.1 uncompressed or DTS for now.
Thema:

1. No HDMI output on TV source suddenly - Similar Threads - HDMI output source

2. Monitor not reading HDMI output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor not reading HDMI output: Hello, I've been using my computer for about four years, and the monitor has recently started freezing regularly. It will freeze, and then the monitor will go black and say there is no HDMI...
  3. No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?: Hi, I’ve had the unpleasant surprise of my Series S not working normally today. I started the console as normal but my monitor did not open automatically I manually opened it to realize that there...
  4. How to troubleshoot hdmi output.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to troubleshoot hdmi output.: My situation is a different. The port is fine, there’s not much issue with it. There is no signal to my tv though. The port looks fine but the cable wiggles a small bit. And my xbox connected to 2...
  5. Xbox Series X broken HDMI output.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X broken HDMI output.: The HDMI output has stopped working on my Series X. Looks like the far side of the HDMI is broken. I have moved this console one time since setting up, seems to be a manufacturing defect. Is there...
  6. connecting a laptop with an output hdmi

in XBoX on Windows
    connecting a laptop with an output hdmi: hello microsoft team, I would like to ask if its possible to play with my xbox using my laptop's screen (I am not talking about remote gameplay but directly connected with hdmi), I found out that...
  7. can i connect my xbox one s to my pc without using the HDMI output port?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i connect my xbox one s to my pc without using the HDMI output port?: i need help figuring out how to hook up my xbox one s to my pc without an HDMI cord if there is a way? a6648e3c-90d9-452f-950f-ebf705413713
  8. Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please explain why you would create an new high end x box and only have ONE hdmi output so...: I feel like i did not do enough research on the series x, but in my defense I did not need more than one screen originally. However with MS flight simulator I need to have three for doing any real...
  9. Xbox One with no HDMI video output to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One with no HDMI video output to TV: My sons Xbox will turn on but the TV is showing no HDMI input I have tried HDMI cable and swapping with another - NG I have switched off power and unplugged at the wall for 24hrs and re tired -...
  10. Xbox 360 not showing hdmi output/not connecting to controller but turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not showing hdmi output/not connecting to controller but turning on.: So, recently i unplugged my xbox 360 Slim because i was planning to move it somewhere else. However, i unplugged it but i forgot to replug it. My xbox does this thing where if you unplug the power...