No games show up when I view my xbox profile on the xbox app, and it also happens when I...
Discus and support No games show up when I view my xbox profile on the xbox app, and it also happens when I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I click to view my profile, it says "it's too quiet, Why not see if someone wants to startup a game", also same thing happens when I view a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MeLazyHamd, Jun 16, 2023.
Thema:
No games show up when I view my xbox profile on the xbox app, and it also happens when I...
Loading...
-
No games show up when I view my xbox profile on the xbox app, and it also happens when I... - Similar Threads - games show view
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background
in XboX InsidersXBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background: Guys, Not sure who sees this, but can we please have the showcase background as a dynamic background on consoles?! I cannot seem to add images, but its the main XBOX Logo with all the particles... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode
in XboX InsidersGames Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the... -
Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history
in XboX InsidersIssue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I... -
PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription
in XboX InsidersPC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button... -
Xbox Game Library not showing anything games
in XboX InsidersXbox Game Library not showing anything games: I’ve restart my xbox about 3 times now and my Library on my console keeps telling me to try again later. i am enrolled into the omega preview submitted by /u/SleazyBroke [link] [comments] -
Not all Steam games show up under xbox activity
in XboX InsidersNot all Steam games show up under xbox activity: So I just noticed some of my steam games do not show up under my xbox activity. Does anybody else have this issue submitted by /u/XxSEAN_ZOMBIExX [link] [comments]