No games found. Ghosts should give refund.

Discus and support No games found. Ghosts should give refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is crazy. For all the money that we spent on this game, not to be able to find games is really getting on my nerves. I have talked to xbox reps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B3ttrH4vM1Muny, Aug 29, 2014.

1. No games found. Ghosts should give refund.

This is crazy. For all the money that we spent on this game, not to be able to find games is really getting on my nerves. I have talked to xbox reps and done everything to my router that was suggested and still it is the same situation. This is completely
    unacceptable and we as the consumer should not have to deal with this. If this is not resolved soon, I believe that the makers of COD Ghosts and xbox need to come up with a plan to resolve this quickly or we should be entitled to some sort of compensation.
    The network should have been better protected since the time Playstation Network was hacked. Now for us to suffer after spending all of this money, surely a compensation agreement can be reached.

:)

B3ttrH4vM1Muny, Aug 29, 2014
  2. Refunds for Digital games

If you've purchased a digital game, played it and found out the game has major issues then yes you should be able to get a refund.

Played a game and found out you don't like it then no I don't think you should be entitled to a refund. Like my local GAME store ( not sure if they still do same ) take a game back un opened, still sealed and they would give you a full refund, if it was
    opened then they would offer you trade in value.

Once I got a refund from Microsoft on a digital pre order. Found out before release I'd won a physical copy just before release. Phoned them up and they were extremely helpful and I got my money back with no hassle.

As for the talk above about Microsoft considering it theft, sorry I think that's complete cobblers.

Old Lofty-F6C15296-51A4-4BC1-889C-8055302C326A, Aug 29, 2014
  3. Contact for refund on Forza 5

what you can do is contact chat agents they should be able to refund the game and take away the license given that there are no previous refunds on the accnt and that your accnt is in good standings with Xbox as in no declines, and no violations.

MonicaSalazar, Aug 29, 2014
  4. MR OYKOT Win User

installing the game offline then having a patch

"OTHER GAMES LIKE FORZA 5 OR DR3"

I

\I/

Hello I believe I found an answer install your game offline and go online there should be an update if you click accept it should start it and your game will look like its installing again but it is actually installing the update and it will give you a
    percentage however this does not work for "CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS"

"CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS TUTORIAL"

I

\I/

for it to work for "CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS" you need to have a friend who installed the update and can play online to invite you and then it will ask you to update hope this works for you!
  5. QUAZZMANCOMETH Win User

Dark Souls 3 pre order and Dark Souls 1 code issue

Ya Microsoft should be giving refunds for the game and giving game for free
  6. Old Lofty-F6C15296-5 Win User

Refunds for Digital games

If you've purchased a digital game, played it and found out the game has major issues then yes you should be able to get a refund.

Played a game and found out you don't like it then no I don't think you should be entitled to a refund. Like my local GAME store ( not sure if they still do same ) take a game back un opened, still sealed and they would give you a full refund, if it was
    opened then they would offer you trade in value.

Once I got a refund from Microsoft on a digital pre order. Found out before release I'd won a physical copy just before release. Phoned them up and they were extremely helpful and I got my money back with no hassle.

As for the talk above about Microsoft considering it theft, sorry I think that's complete cobblers.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why was Saints Row a buggy mess

If you were denied the refund, you can appeal it, by replying to the email you got, and explain in detail why you want the refund. They then might change their mind and give you it. As for why the game was released in such a mess, that would be a question you should ask the developers. Their contact info can be found here https://www.dsvolition.com/ at the bottom of the page.
  8. Remedy OmG Win User

Ghost: Devastation not loading

Go into your games and apps from the home screen hover over Ghosts and hit the start button. It should then give you an option to manage DLC. Delete it and reinstall.
Thema:

No games found. Ghosts should give refund.

1. No games found. Ghosts should give refund. - Similar Threads - games found Ghosts

2. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  3. Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?: My microsoft account is linked to an epic games account of mine but I have forgotten the epic username and the email I used to sign up for it. I don't want to reach out to epic support if I don't...
  4. The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found: ive been looking tutorial after tutorial but i just cant seem to find the gaming setting in the setting app. pls note i installed tiny 10 [img] 907cda07-5c3d-468e-9138-c3ced8842289
  5. PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox Game Pass. Starfield save files no where to be found: I have looked through so many different files that could potentially be related to the game. The constant suggestion that I receive is that the files are in Documents/Mygames/Starfield.... they...
  6. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f
  7. Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft launcher is saying I don't own the game but I found the receipt in my email: I wanted to play minecraft again and I figured out how to get the new launcher working but now it says I don't own the Java edition. I went in my email and found the receipt from when I bought it...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate - no cloud gaming possible - page cannot be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - no cloud gaming possible - page cannot be found: Two questions really, why is Microsoft providing such a crappy customer support, even though I pay a monthly subscription. It seems all of it has been "outsourced" to virtual agents or the...
  9. My friend gifted me a game, the code says it wasnt found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend gifted me a game, the code says it wasnt found: My friend gifted me a game but for some reason the code gives me the same error any time I try to redeem it, says the code was not found even though I'm redeeming it straight from the message from...
  10. I found a bug with xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a bug with xbox game pass: Hello, I found a bug involving xbox game pass for PC, which allows to play all the games provided by the subscription Game Pass Ultimate, but without the need to buy any subscription. If I make a...