No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me.

Discus and support No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, no gamepass game has been working for me for two days, every time I try to start a game I get the following message "We'll be right back. Sorry,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hector Freile Salazar, Mar 15, 2022.

  1. No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me.


    Hi, no gamepass game has been working for me for two days, every time I try to start a game I get the following message "We'll be right back. Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later" (We'll be right back) along with a picture of a gear. At first I thought it was the server but all my friends have game pass. I have been using the service for many months and this has never happened to me. Help!!! Please!!

    :)
     
    Hector Freile Salazar, Mar 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Hector Freile Salaza Win User

    No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me.

    Hi thanks. I'll do that right away, and tell you what happened.
  3. Hector Freile Salaza Win User

    No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me.

    Hello, the problem continues.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me.

    Thank you for that, I would like to clarify, are you trying to access cloud gaming?
  5. Francia J. Win User

    No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me.

    Hi Hector, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly restart all of your devices and then try and use a different network connection to check if it's your network connection that may be causing the issue.
  6. Jay (Vijayasimha BR) Win User

    Using the same XBOX Game Pass subscription on two PCs

    I have about 6 PCs and I am using the same game pass on all the PCs and also on iPad and iPhone. Of course, I can only play one PC at a time. I cannot have two games running on two different computers at the same time.

    All Game Pass (basic and ultimate or any other plan) works on multiple PCs.
Thema:

No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me.

Loading...
  1. No game pass game opens for me. PC, iPad or iPhone. It doesn't work for me. - Similar Threads - game pass game

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...