No Game Pass access on alpha skip

Discus and support No Game Pass access on alpha skip in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So in the past 24 hours, I can't access any subscription titles. I'm getting "sign in or renew." Using a series x on Alpha skip ahead. I've had no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RBGfreeDom, Nov 27, 2022.

1. No Game Pass access on alpha skip

So in the past 24 hours, I can't access any subscription titles. I'm getting "sign in or renew." Using a series x on Alpha skip ahead. I've had no noticeable changes, my profile still has the ultimate tag (subbed until 2025), made no purchases or account changes, and virtual help confirmed that I'm not on an enforcement ban. I've done the reporting and the usual software and hardware resets. Other titles are working fine as are services and online gaming. I hope no one else is going through this...

submitted by /u/RBGfreeDom
    [link] [comments]

/u/RBGfreeDom, Nov 27, 2022
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

Not all Insiders have access to not requiring gold for f2p games at the moment.Only Alpha/Alpha skip ahead & Beta rings are testing it.If you are not in any of those rings then you will still need a gold sub at the moment.
  4. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  6. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
Thema:

No Game Pass access on alpha skip

1. No Game Pass access on alpha skip - Similar Threads - Game Pass access

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  5. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  6. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  7. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...
  8. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  9. Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access: I recently downloaded Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name through xbox game pass on PC and when it asks for access to my profile the name of the app title shows up as a bunch of...
  10. How many profiles can access game pass and game share.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How many profiles can access game pass and game share.: I have 3 sons and my family game pass and game share will only allow 2 of them to sign in. How do all 3 access game pass and share. 98f97fd1-3d2e-46df-a2fe-a8d43d1b0810