No Game Audio when Audio output through both headset and speakers

Discus and support No Game Audio when Audio output through both headset and speakers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my audio output set to both headset and speakers. When I do this, the party audio is low quality and I have zero game audio in my headset. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NotoriousVIG, Oct 5, 2022.

1. NotoriousVIG
    NotoriousVIG Guest

I have my audio output set to both headset and speakers. When I do this, the party audio is low quality and I have zero game audio in my headset. The headset chat mixer is set between game and party audio but it does not help. If I am not in a party then game audio comes through my headset just fine.

:)

NotoriousVIG, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Ryan_463 Win User

HDMI Audio kann nicht abgestellt werden. [HDMI audio cannot be turned off.]

This cannot be correct? how can it be a bug to only want to play audio through a headset and not through both headset and soundbar/speakers? you have always been able to choose the option to only play through a headset and turn off the output via speaker, since the September update you no longer can.

what possible use case would there be to play audio through both speaker and headset?
  3. NotoriousVIG Win User

yes on xbox series x. with all controllers. wired headset.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NotoriousVIG

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Is this happening on Xbox, right?

If yes, what console do you have?

If you try with a different headset the issue persists?

Is this a wired headset or a wireless headset?

When this started to happen?

And what did you tried so far to fix this problem?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed.

In the meantime, may I know if you already tried everything from these articles?

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, just to make sure. Are you not using an insider build / beta OS on your console, right?

If not. Please try factory resetting the console but keeping games and apps
    Go to settings > system > console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps (or if you don't mind select remove everything)
    Make sure to know email and password for each profile / your account

If that doesn't work, could be nice perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with detailed steps and requirements):

6. dankindDotCom Win User

kinect mic does not work when playing an xbox live game with 2 local players

Are speakers disabled when a guest is logged it? Even though I have preferences set to output to both speakers and headset -- the audio only goes to one headset.

If i set it to speaker, I can't hear anybody talking....
Thema:

1. No Game Audio when Audio output through both headset and speakers - Similar Threads - Game Audio Audio

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  4. My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?: I have an XBOX series S and i have connected it to my monitor with an hdmi cable and there is no sound at all. I have an ACER NITRO VG0 so there is no headphone jack at all. I am not sure what to...
  5. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  6. I cant hear any game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear any game audio: I have a headset plugged into my controller but can only hear party chat and game chat, nothing else, how can i fix it? 853149ce-41f5-48e1-b06f-db91ba7d086b
  7. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  8. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  9. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  10. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]