No friends?

Discus and support No friends? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got on my Xbox to play with my friend when I go to invite them they aren't on my friends list nobody is on my friends list they are all gone. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by QuacWac, Nov 2, 2022.

1. QuacWac
    QuacWac Guest

No friends?

I got on my Xbox to play with my friend when I go to invite them they aren't on my friends list nobody is on my friends list they are all gone. It still says when they get online and they can invite me to parties but when I join their account is completely blank. No username, gamer pic, etc. I did everything so get it fixed. Hard reset, soft factory reset, regular rest, shut off turn back on, etc. Please help me I want to see my friends again

:)

QuacWac, Nov 2, 2022
  2. juan van Win User

Viewing Friends of Friends of Friends

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.
  3. juan van Win User

As far as I can remember you could only go 1 friend in to see friends - You could never go Friend A then Friend A's Friends - not that I can recall atleast.
  4. juan van Win User

Ya I thought that too - But I know that never worked - guess its just the way the view friend tier system works
  5. Mr. Neato Win User

[quote user="JUAN VAN"]

Could not Edit - you can see a Friend of a Friend IF you played a game with them... So if that happened that is why you were able to see their friends.

[/quote]

That makes sense. However, if the friend of friend is already on your friendlist, I would think the same rule would apply whether you played with them or not.
  6. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
Thema:

No friends?

1. No friends? - Similar Threads - friends

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  4. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  5. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  10. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...