No friends online notifications while in Insider Program

Discus and support No friends online notifications while in Insider Program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was wondering if anyone in the Xbox Insider Program was experiencing the same issue as me. I believe a couple weeks ago a new update for xbox insiders... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dazzling_Ad9399, May 31, 2023.

1. No friends online notifications while in Insider Program

Was wondering if anyone in the Xbox Insider Program was experiencing the same issue as me. I believe a couple weeks ago a new update for xbox insiders came out, and since then I do not get notifications when my friends are online (yes they are favorited). Thought it was strange, curious to see of anyone else has the issue. I get all other notifications (messages, achievements etc..) and they are enabled in the settings.

submitted by /u/Dazzling_Ad9399
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dazzling_Ad9399, May 31, 2023
  2. juanramonh Win User

I can't see when a friend send me a message.

Sometimes the notifications don't go out correctly. If you are in the "insider" program it may be a temporary failure. If you are not in that program it can be a temporary problem.

If it only happens with the same person, try to remove yourself from friends and do it again.
  3. midd365 Win User

Notifications and messages bugged?

Try signing up for the insider program or remove your accout then re-add it. are the issues only for notifications?
  4. NoakhaillaBHOOT Win User

Xbox Screen Freezes When Signing Into Xbox Live.

Having the exact same problem ... system freezes while signing on to Live! It's show a notification of how many friend I have online and freezes! Please help!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one notifications.

you've gone through settings>preferences>notifications and ensure everything is on? Another question, are you in the Insider Preview program?
  6. Boris Big B Win User

Notifications Delayed

Did the reset thing. Everything pops for a day or two and then nothing pops again. No achievement notifications or friends online notification are poping. Been going on for a while now. I don't want to do a Hard Reset every day. Is anyone else having the
    same issues?
Thema:

No friends online notifications while in Insider Program

1. No friends online notifications while in Insider Program - Similar Threads - friends online notifications

2. Friends online notifications notifications working again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends online notifications notifications working again.: The pop up notifications are not working when friends come online. This issue was fixed 2 weeks ago in an update. Now it is apparently broken again. 3488d7ed-fae8-495a-8aed-1bdc1372377b
  3. Xbox Friends online notifications not working for over 4 months.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friends online notifications not working for over 4 months.: Just for some clarity I have seen multiple threads of people mentioning this and it’s been ignored so I’m here trying to champion a new thread to have this issue raised higher in the community and...
  4. Has Microsoft finally fixed the friend online status notifications?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has Microsoft finally fixed the friend online status notifications?: Yesterday I saw on the xbox status website that friends and social activity notifications were down and something about Microsoft looking into the problem. I’m hoping and assuming that Xbox...
  5. Xbox Live "Friend" is online Notifications not working!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live "Friend" is online Notifications not working!: Xbox notifications have not been working for over a month. Having the issue on both the Mobile Xbox App, as well as Next Gen Consoles. I have spoken with multiple friends who have Last Gen and...
  6. Why am i not getting friend online notifications?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not getting friend online notifications?: Over the past two months it seems, I no longer receive notifications when friends and favorites log onto xbox. I don’t get them on my phone app or system. I’ve gone through the trouble shoot...
  7. Not getting notifications for friends being online.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting notifications for friends being online.: Hi, I have been having this issue for about a month and a half now. I am not getting any type of notification for when a friend or favorite friend comes online. I have double check to make sure I...
  8. I need help with my friends online statues/notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help with my friends online statues/notifications: Can anyone help me with my notifications? I have them on but I can’t see when my friends get online anymore, it just began happening maybe like a week ago and my friends aren’t appearing offline...
  9. Friends Online Notifications Through Xbox/Phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends Online Notifications Through Xbox/Phone: For the past week and a half, i haven't been getting notifications when my friends are online. I have a second account which notifies me when i'm online, i also asked a friend if he got notified...
  10. Not getting notifications when friends get online.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting notifications when friends get online.: For a little over a week me and my friend have not gotten any notifications when someone gets online. We are both getting invites, messages what ever else there is, but 0 notifications when a...