no free tickets or coins for daily play

Discus and support no free tickets or coins for daily play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't access the free daily tickets or coins. Keep getting error message to try back later. This has been going on for days now. Can Microsoft not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SopranoYeti228, Jul 18, 2017.

  1. no free tickets or coins for daily play


    Can't access the free daily tickets or coins. Keep getting error message to try back later. This has been going on for days now. Can Microsoft not fix this glitch. Very frustrating... it looks like the video is going to play and bounces back to the error
    message. Please fix it!!!!

    :)
     
    SopranoYeti228, Jul 18, 2017
    #1
  2. AgnesWalker
    AgnesWalker Guest
    Purchase Error?

    I'm still getting a "Purchase Error" for my "free" coins & tickets that are there Daily. Haven't been able to receive daily "free" tickets or coins for days.
     
    AgnesWalker, Jul 18, 2017
    #2
  3. BeaTrindal
    BeaTrindal Guest
    No daily free coins or tickets

    U r so o o o o rite... they have gone into the ether
     
    BeaTrindal, Jul 18, 2017
    #3
  4. Jessie M Win User

    No daily free coins or tickets

    I just found that they have made an Absolute Bingo. I wonder if they are ignoring us to make the old Bingo go away. I played the new bingo game and do not like it as much as the old one.
  5. BeaTrindal Win User

    No daily free coins or tickets

    Is anyone working on this problem...r u there
  6. BeaTrindal Win User

    No daily free coins or tickets

    U r so o o o o rite... they have gone into the ether
  7. Spazpol Win User

    Ads

    i thought there was a daily limit to the amount of free tickets and coin you could get over a certain time period...
  8. KennettSlater Win User

    Free purchases not working

    I agree. I have tried to access since 0600 PST. I received the daily gift but cannot get free coins or ticket.
Thema:

no free tickets or coins for daily play

Loading...
  1. no free tickets or coins for daily play - Similar Threads - free tickets coins

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. 3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed]

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Free Months Groove Music Pass - ticket # [Mod Removed]: Hello, just got done with the ticket. All was cleared, i was incorrectly cancelled a few days ago. Please reference ticket ID [Mod Removed] bf1ea914-38ee-4aa1-97f8-d6d4fe04342f
  7. Why aren't you fixing the free coins, free ticket problems?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't you fixing the free coins, free ticket problems?: How many posts from how many players does it take to get this (the fact that you can't get free coins or free tickets by watching the ads in Microsoft Bingo) fixed. This has been going on since...
  8. Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo will not let me get free ticket and coins by viewing ads: Foer the last four days I have not been able to get the free tickets and the free coins by viewing the ads. I get an error message, saying that I did not get the tickets and/or coins and to try...
  9. NFL Sunday Ticket free for all Day One adopters!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    NFL Sunday Ticket free for all Day One adopters!!: Just waiting to hear any news about the availability to get Sunday Direct Ticket this year on the new NFL app. I know they have the whole "NFL NOW" coming but that's just more old videos and...
  10. Request for a free gamertag change. (ticket #[Mod Removed])

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Request for a free gamertag change. (ticket #[Mod Removed]): My gamertag was changed without warning (I understand they do not have to notify you) and I was forced to re-download my profile in order to play games. My gamertag was "TheKittyFondler" and I...