No free coins, no free tickets

Discus and support No free coins, no free tickets in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's ridiculous, about each day I declare this funking problem. Where is the manager who can fix this problem? When I click to obtain coins or free... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArmandRoux, Jan 13, 2018.

  1. ArmandRoux
    ArmandRoux Guest

    No free coins, no free tickets


    It's ridiculous, about each day I declare this funking problem. Where is the manager who can fix this problem?

    When I click to obtain coins or free ticket if I see a pub, the pub doesn't work and I can't obtain my due.

    :)
     
    ArmandRoux, Jan 13, 2018
    #1
  2. ArmandRoux
    ArmandRoux Guest
    No free coins, no free tickets

    2 days it work, and now we restart the problem. Since two days I can't receive free coins and free tickets for looking pub.
     
    ArmandRoux, Jan 13, 2018
    #2
  3. ArmandRoux
    ArmandRoux Guest
    No free coins, no free tickets

    2 days it's work, 1 week doesn't work. Another day where I can't receive free tickets and free coins.
     
    ArmandRoux, Jan 13, 2018
    #3
  4. RohrDerivat67 Win User

    No Free Coins, No Free Tickets

    It helped me to click several times onto the Free Ticket and Free Coins button; after that, it worked. Nevertheless it is enerving, yeah -_-
  5. GhostWriter1957 Win User

    No Free Coins, No Free Tickets

    I know! It's getting old, and it's very frustrating. Shouldn't be that difficult to fix.
  6. SkyxzZI Win User

    Free Coins and Tickets

    although this is much more common in mobile iOS games this will happen when you watch to much of them. If this is not the case then test your multiplayer connection for occurring issues. Like I said before this is led to when you watch them over and over
    and it has no more for you to watch.
  7. LightKimCrow Win User

    No Free Tickets or Coins

    Hello!!

    Could you be a little more specific about the subject?

    What game or application do you reference?
    Bingo.
  8. IRB Win User

    No Free Tickets or Coins

    Hi

    It sounds like it is Microsoft Bingo you are talking about. It seems to be an issue effecting other users as well.

    Hoperfull it is a temporary glitch effecting the free tickets /coins for watching videos that they will fix soon.

    If possible, report the error via the game.
Thema:

No free coins, no free tickets

Loading...
  1. No free coins, no free tickets - Similar Threads - free coins free

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  4. Cloud game free como posso ativar no console

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud game free como posso ativar no console: Pessoal alguém sabe me dizer porque não dá para jogar na nuvem de graça no console eu queria jogar Palworld na nuvem para ver se não buga tanto mas não consigo jogar no meu console e o meu celular...
  5. How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I test the ad-supported free tier of Xbox cloud gaming on PC?: I have the Insider Hub app installed for PC, but unsure how to test the free ad-supported tier of cloud gaming? I'm signed up, but says I still need to subscribe. submitted by /u/ZyndallBull8...
  6. how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?

    in XboX Insiders
    how can i test the xbox free tier with ads ?: it is not appearing in previews tab , can someone help submitted by /u/conqueror_777 [link] [comments]
  7. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  8. Coins that were free with certain games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Coins that were free with certain games.: I have 16 "gold" coins that were included with some games( MK11, COD:MW, Codevein, Gears 5, Jedi Fallen order, Minecraft to name a few). Does anyone know anything about them? I've tried Google and...
  9. Unable to collect free tickets and coin, again

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to collect free tickets and coin, again: once again I am unable to get the free tickets and coin. Making a purchase is no problem. What is the deal? I have been trying all day. 1bca5b94-416e-471d-af3b-46e8de0f4fb0
  10. FREE COIN AND TICKETS FIXED

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FREE COIN AND TICKETS FIXED: Thank you for finally fixing the free tickets and coins on Bingo. It took a while, but it now works. THANKS 595bccde-a9ca-4757-9f6f-bf1854bd8e6e