No free 3 months of Groove Music Pass after trial ended

Discus and support No free 3 months of Groove Music Pass after trial ended in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for Microsoft Groove Music Pass and the offer was 4 free months in the form of tokens that I would receive in my email after my free 30 day... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HappierLemming1, Aug 3, 2017.

1. No free 3 months of Groove Music Pass after trial ended

I signed up for Microsoft Groove Music Pass and the offer was 4 free months in the form of tokens that I would receive in my email after my free 30 day trial was up. I have not received anything in my email and my trial was up in July. I was never subscribed
    to Groove Music Pass, or XBox music or Zune before so this was my first trial. I have checked my email junk folder and there is nothing there.

:)

HappierLemming1, Aug 3, 2017
  2. iamchroot
    iamchroot Guest
    Groove music didn't receive plus three code

I joined groove music with the black Friday deal. It's now been over 30 days and I did not receive my plus three code.

"Offer ends 31/12/16. One 30-day trial and 1 free promo code to be applied once free trial is completed. Signup requires a valid credit card. Before completion of the first trial month, customer will receive a promo code to be applied for 3 months of Groove
    Music Pass. Customers eligible for a 30-day free trial will not be billed for their first month of service. Previous Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass trial customers are not eligible for this offer."

Groove Music Pass - Free for 4 Months (£8.99 after) - hotukdeals

iamchroot, Aug 3, 2017
  3. DrakeYiel
    DrakeYiel Guest
    1 month free Groove Music code not receive

Hey Guys! So I Sign up a free trial for 1 Month Groove Music and I was told that I will receive a code for a free 1 month Groove Music. My free trial just got ended but still did not receive the free 1 month Groove Music code even on email. Was waiting for
    it but have not receive it at all. I know I am eligible for this since it was provided on the page (
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/anniversary )

"*Offer valid until while supplies last. Customer must sign up for a free trial (new customers only), or a paid monthly or yearly Music Pass subscription. Credit card required. Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass trial customers not eligible for free trial.
    Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a promo code for 1 month of Music Pass at no charge. Upon completion of the promotional period, continuing membership will be automatically
    billed as specified at signup unless cancelled. Limit 1 promo code per customer, single use only. Promo code must be redeemed by November 17th , 2016."

DrakeYiel, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey HappierLemming1!Check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Aug 4, 2017
  5. Steph_Corner Win User

I have not yet received my Groove Music 3 month free token

The music groove promotion was only available for first time user here is a link to check to see if it is the same promotion that you had.

*Offer valid until 12:00 AM GMT July 1, 2017 or while supplies last. Codes for additional free months must be redeemed by August 15, 2017. Customer must sign up for a free trial (new customers only). Credit card required. Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass
    trial customers not eligible for free trial. Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber
    via email or Xbox message center
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx?crm=groove
  6. Steph_Corner Win User

Still no 3 month Groove token?

The music groove promotion was only avaliable for first time user here is a link to check to see if it is the same promotion that you had. Sometime you just have to read the fine print to see what youre signing up for :)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx?crm=groove

*Offer valid until 12:00 AM GMT July 1, 2017 or while supplies last. Codes for additional free months must be redeemed by August 15, 2017. Customer must sign up for a free trial (new customers only). Credit card required. Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass
    trial customers not eligible for free trial. Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber
    via email or Xbox message center
  7. The Quasnork Win User

3 months free groove music

I am also elegible for several free months of Groove Music Pass after following the steps of a promo I saw on my Xbox One, it ended up having me pay for 2-months of the Groove Music Pass instead of me getting the 1-month free trial+additional free months
    of the pass. I contacted support, explained my situation, thoroughly checked my email accounts and Xbox messages and then they linked me to this forum and told me to explain it here. Also to mention I've spent $20 on the passes, when I shouldn't have spent
    anything according to the promo. I started my first pass on August 13th and it renewed on September 26.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey HappierLemming1!Check your Xbox Live messages for more information. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. iMasterLee Win User

Groove music pass free 3 months promotion

The promotion was between the 16-30 of June on the home page on my Xbox one .it says that new member that join for Groove music pass will get free 3 months after they finish the first free month.
Thema:

1. No free 3 months of Groove Music Pass after trial ended - Similar Threads - free months Groove

2. Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using my 3 month free pass from Best Buy: I bought an Xbox series S from Best Buy. I cannot get my 3 month free trial of game pass. I think my son may have declined it when we first set up the Xbox. How do I get it started now? We’ve...
  3. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  4. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  5. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  6. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  7. Free 3 month subscription to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 3 month subscription to game pass: I bought Xbox series s with a free 3 month subscription to gamepass ultimate as part of the deal from bestbuy. confirmed this multiple times from the employee and was told it will be included....
  8. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  9. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  10. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef