No force feedback on logitech g920

Discus and support No force feedback on logitech g920 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all I'm apart of the beta version of xbox preview while the update has fixed the lagging i have no force feedback on my Logitech G290. Is anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaRoostersHens, Oct 30, 2022.

1. No force feedback on logitech g920

Hey all I'm apart of the beta version of xbox preview while the update has fixed the lagging i have no force feedback on my Logitech G290. Is anyone else having this problem as I have some racing events I need to do and is there anyway to fix it.

submitted by /u/DaRoostersHens
    [link] [comments]

/u/DaRoostersHens, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Arminator Win User

do you need an x-box controller or is other controller also ok?

Can you tell us the exact model of your Logitech controller?

While you can't directly connect the Logitech controller to the Xbox One, you can use the Xbox Adaptive Controller to connect a Logitech Extreme 3D USB controller to the Adaptive controller, and be able to use that.

All other Logitech controllers probably don't work, unless it's a Logitech G920 force-feedback steering wheel.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Force Feedback is not working on Logitech G920, Xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

There could be a few reasons why the force feedback is not working on your Logitech G920 Xbox wheel. Some possible solutions to try include:

1. Update the Xbox and wheel's firmware: Make sure both your Xbox and wheel are up to date with the latest firmware. This can resolve compatibility issues and improve performance.

2. Check game settings: Some games have specific options for force feedback that can be adjusted. Check the in-game settings and make sure force feedback is turned on.

3. Calibrate the wheel: Calibrating the wheel can help improve its performance and resolve any issues with the force feedback. You can calibrate the wheel through the Xbox Accessories app.

4. Try a different USB port: Try plugging the wheel into a different USB port to see if it resolves the issue.

5. Try a different game: Try a different game to see if the issue is specific to one game or if it's a general issue with the wheel.

If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Logitech support for further assistance.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

You would need to contact Logitech support for help with their product

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/

Make sure the game you're using supports both your wheel and Force Feedback as well please
  5. RichieB_ Win User

Logitech G920 not working

Hi Diamond6925,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Logitech G920 not working on your PC when playing Xbox Cloud. I'm here to help you with this concern.

Firstly, I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the issue. Are you able to use the Logitech G920 on your PC for other games or applications? Have you tried using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue persists?

Assuming that the issue is only with Xbox Cloud, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Ensure that your Logitech G920 is properly connected to your PC. Check the USB cable and make sure it is securely plugged in.

2. Check if the Logitech G920 is recognized by your PC. You can do this by going to the Device Manager on your PC. Look for the Logitech G920 under the "Human Interface Devices" section. If it is not listed, try unplugging and plugging it back in.

3. Make sure that your Logitech G920 is set as the default controller on your PC. You can do this by going to the "Devices and Printers" section in the Control Panel. Right-click on the Logitech G920 and select "Set as Default Device".

4. Check if there are any updates available for your Logitech G920. You can do this by going to the Logitech website and downloading the latest drivers and firmware for your device.

5. If the issue persists, try using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue is with the Logitech G920 or with Xbox Cloud itself.

6. Lastly, you can try to test your Logitech G920 to another device to see if its working. This is for us to be able to isolate the issue if its on the Logitech or not.

Learn more: Troubleshooting G920 for power/connection Issues - Xbox – Logitech Support + Download

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. DelphicPhoenix Win User

Xbox Series X - Screen On and Off Using Wheel

Hiya,

Yeah its a Logitech G920.
Thema:

No force feedback on logitech g920

1. No force feedback on logitech g920 - Similar Threads - force feedback logitech

2. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  3. Xbox apps force close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox apps force close: Hello, today i buy xbox game pass and i download xbox app to download the game, but everytime i run xbox app, it appeared xbox logo but after that force close everytime i run it, i tried to fix it...
  4. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  5. Driving force shifter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driving force shifter: I just bought a new G920 wheel and pedals with a driving force shifter for my XBOX series X and the shifter does not work with forza horizon 4. I want to ask if there are any games that are...
  6. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  7. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  8. wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.

in XboX Insiders
    wheel force feedback bug on xbsx.: HI, I have been informed by thrustmaster that a force feedback bug is present on xbsx & xb1. can anyone confirm this is correct? I see the bug listed as a know issue in march, april, June,...
  9. Force Feedback and XboxS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force Feedback and XboxS: Has Xbox S, Logitech G920 and the game WRC 10 deluxe Edition. Most things work fine, BUT get no response with Force feedback. No response from driving in the steering wheel. Do I have to have a...
  10. Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Driver for Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2: Hi Team, I would like to ask for your help finding the driver for my Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Joystick 2. I know it is an old piece, but it was always reliable and have a nostalgic...