No Fixes For MONTHS

Discus and support No Fixes For MONTHS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has been months since the onset of the problems of being unable to acquire any of the free tickets or money tokens on the Bingo game. I'm pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RigidStingray9, Jul 30, 2017.

  1. No Fixes For MONTHS


    It has been months since the onset of the problems of being unable to acquire any of the free tickets or money tokens on the Bingo game. I'm pretty darn sure that this problem has plagued other players in the same manner. I can't count how many players have
    posted the same problems, and yet it seems that our requests are falling upon deaf ears. As a boycott of this game, I intend to visit the site daily, but there will be no more participation from me. Please, Microsoft Team, listen to us and fix the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)
     
    RigidStingray9, Jul 30, 2017
    #1
  2. TheWiggz
    TheWiggz Guest
    XBox One Wireless Adapter Driver (BSOD)

    Still no fix for this? Its been months.
     
    TheWiggz, Jul 30, 2017
    #2
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    2 months and still no fix

    Obviously if they are not updating there is nothing new to report.
     
    {Parity}, Jul 30, 2017
    #3
  4. Theory of Game Win User

    2 months and still no fix

    That's what I would assume. Staff has stated repeatedly on the forums that they are working on the problem daily, and any news would be posted in the sticky post here:

    forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx
  5. xXLiveFasterXx Win User

    2 months and still no fix

    That's right . I'm having the same probelm since November 23 can't talk in party chats. So sad Microsoft knows about this problem for a while now but no fixes or no major update on it seems like they choose to ignore the issue .
  6. {Parity} Win User

    2 months and still no fix

    As you know, they are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. It does appear to be moving slowly but sometimes resolutions are not as easy as they might appear.
  7. {Parity} Win User

    2 months and still no fix

    Obviously if they are not updating there is nothing new to report.
  8. bigjonny83 Win User

    2 months and still no fix

    And yet they fail to keep us updated Xbox support its more like Xbox shows no support
Thema:

No Fixes For MONTHS

Loading...
  1. No Fixes For MONTHS - Similar Threads - Fixes MONTHS

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. I have to wait 1 MONTH!!!! lol.... fix it.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to wait 1 MONTH!!!! lol.... fix it.: You cannot currently access this site A security code is required to log in to this site. When your security details have been updated on 26/03/2020, you can access this site. You can still...
  6. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?: My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] 2343da04-17db-418b-ad85-f58f9eb3b5d2
  7. Hot fix this month?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hot fix this month?: Thought we was getting a hot fix at the beginning of this month so we can get our % back from September's pre-orders ...what happened ? I want to understand % back more ... if I buy a game as rank...
  8. Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?: So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games, the hard drive is built-in. However, the...
  9. I wan banned for almost a month and it still says that I'm banned how do I fix this

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I wan banned for almost a month and it still says that I'm banned how do I fix this: I wan banned for almost a month and it still says that I'm banned how do I fix this a3744f11-2fcc-4370-88ee-a04ede0bcdf6
  10. 12 month Card is not working FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month Card is not working FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!: every time I try to redeem my 12 months of live it keeps telling me there is an error and to try again later. please help 6a35315e-4c92-4f5b-9f6e-649bd2d4ed4a