No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....

Discus and support No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my parents lost my disks and they took the wifi andi really want to play just cause 3 so can i get via mobile if i already have it installed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deathraider226, Jan 17, 2019.

1. No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....

my parents lost my disks and they took the wifi andi really want to play just cause 3 so can i get via mobile if i already have it installed.

:)

Deathraider226, Jan 17, 2019
  2. DAZZA 433 Win User

No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi. (i already have it downloaded via disk)

You would need internet to access the store and then to fully redownload the game from the store.

The best option would be to buy the game disc again as it is quite cheap now and cheaper to buy from ebay or a local store than it is to buy it from the xbox store currently,.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi. (i already have it downloaded via disk)

Hi there,

If you purchase a digital copy of the game, the console will need to be able to connect online to confirm the purchase and update the license one time. After that, you just need to be on your home console in order to play a digital game offline.

Otherwise you will need the disc in the console to play the game offline.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

The disc serves as a proof of purchase. If you did not buy the game digitally as well, then connecting via your phone's Hotspot WiFi function will not allow you the game, as you have the game license on the disc only.

If you did however purchase the game digitally, just make sure that the console you're playing on is set as the Home Console of the account that bought the game digitally. Then you can play all the games without WiFi.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

You will need an internet connection to download the game, if you purchase it via phone. My best advice would be to see if a friend or neighbour you know, will allow you to use their internet connection to start the download. Make sure to launch the game
    also, if you do manage to go through with it, to make sure the game installs any updates.

Alternatively, purchase the disc based version, and all should be well.

Best,

L
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Since you do not own the digital version of the game you can not play it unless you replace the disc or buy the game digital. The disc is used to verify ownership of the game.

You can buy the digital version via phone wifi. However if you do not have internet connection after that make sure your Gamertag is set as Home on your xbox so you can still play offline.
Thema:

No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi....

1. No disk and no wifi but can i still use the mobile app to replace the disk with out wifi.... - Similar Threads - disk wifi still

2. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  3. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  4. External hard disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard disk: Hello everyone I'm just looking for an advice here if someone could give me a definitive answer to a question that has been bugging me for a while. I've recently bought a new external hard...
  5. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  6. xbox series x does not read disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x does not read disk: unable to play games from disk . I have done everything but a factory reset.does the blu ray reader go bad? 182a1bca-85b2-4b5c-b31c-60efe3590c86
  7. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  8. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  9. Can I install an Xbox one game from both the disk and Wifi?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install an Xbox one game from both the disk and Wifi?: Hi. I recently bought Fifa20 but before installing it fell and there is a scratch on the disk that doesn't want to come out after taking it to get buffed. My installation stops at 17.1%...
  10. Hard disk USB and wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard disk USB and wifi connection: Hi, sorry for english (i don' use translator) i have a question for expert people or engineering microsoft. Why if i put an hard disk usb external (usb 3.0) and power on xbox one s, the wifi does...