No disc based Deluxe Edition of Dead Rising 4 or a seperately available Season Pass?

Discus and support No disc based Deluxe Edition of Dead Rising 4 or a seperately available Season Pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I almost never get a season pass for games, but I'm very interested in the Dead Rising 4 season pass. This is the only game that I've ever seen have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScourgeHardcore, Oct 26, 2016.

1. No disc based Deluxe Edition of Dead Rising 4 or a seperately available Season Pass?

I almost never get a season pass for games, but I'm very interested in the Dead Rising 4 season pass. This is the only game that I've ever seen have a season pass that is tied exclusively to a digital download version of the game. Optimally, I would like
    a disc based version of the game that includes a code for the season pass. I shop at Best Buy and have the Gamer's Club Unlocked membership. This gives me a 20% discount on games. I would like to be able to use this on the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition. The
    discount does not apply to digital downloads, only disc based games. Barring a disc based version of the Deluxe Edition, I think that the season pass should be available separately from the deluxe digital download. Why is there no disc based Deluxe Edition?
    Why is the Season Pass not available separately? Will these conditions change in the future?

:)

ScourgeHardcore, Oct 26, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Pre-order punch card

Hello syurif1,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was a issue with the deluxe edition of Dead Rising 4 which was recently resolved. You should see your punch soon!

XBLRewards8, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Preordered Dead Rising 4 Delluxe Edition from Xbox One and Didn't recieve Preorder Punch

Hello

I wanted to know why I did not receive a preorder punch for Dead Rising 4 for the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard. I preordered Dead Rising Deluxe Edition in October. I was hoping to receive the 15,000 credit as I also preorderd Titanfall 2 in September and
    Dishonored 2 in October. My account shows that I did not preorder Dead Rising 4. Is anything you can do to correct this?

Thank you

Gavin (gamertag: canisferrous)

GavinMcCartney, Oct 26, 2016
  4. No disc based Deluxe Edition of Dead Rising 4 or a seperately available Season Pass?

The Deluxe Version is not available at Best Buy. Why is that? This makes it even more important to be able to get the Season Pass separately.

ScourgeHardcore, Oct 26, 2016
  5. ScourgeHardcore Win User

No disc based Deluxe Edition of Dead Rising 4 or a seperately available Season Pass?

The Deluxe Version is not available at Best Buy. Why is that? This makes it even more important to be able to get the Season Pass separately.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Titanfall season pass in here

The deluxe edition is only PC/origin.....But Titanfall and season pass will be available on XBL.
  7. ngocphi Win User

add-ons are not available. Why is that?

Well no ultimate or deluxe arent seperate downloads it's included in your battlenet account not downloaded seperately

You just get the base game

To access your premium items you must reach act 4 and access the stables for mount

For.cosmetics you goto.your wardrobe and for season pass you must create an character on the seasonal server not the eternal server this includes your tier skips

Seasonal.server resets every season but benefits apply to the eternal.characters

This info is listed in the game description
  8. GavinMcCartney Win User

Preordered Dead Rising 4 Delluxe Edition from Xbox One and Didn't recieve Preorder Punch

My Xbox One shows that I own the title. I was charged for the and received an email confirming the charge on 11/27/16. Yet when I check the game on the Microsoft store it tell the only part of the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition I own is the season pass. What
    do I need to do to fix this both for my punchcard and with the Microsoft Store.

Sincerely,

Gavin
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Pre-order punch card

Hello syurif1,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was a issue with the deluxe edition of Dead Rising 4 which was recently resolved. You should see your punch soon!
Thema:

1. No disc based Deluxe Edition of Dead Rising 4 or a seperately available Season Pass? - Similar Threads - disc based Deluxe

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. My Xbox one x just stoped reading my disc

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one x just stoped reading my disc: My Xbox one stopping working with my game I've been playing the last few days it's not damaged at all but it won't read and it will read a rough shape game I've tried the game multiple times and...
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  7. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  8. Telling the difference between disc based/required games and digital.

in XboX Insiders
    Telling the difference between disc based/required games and digital.: I don't have many suggestions. I'm pretty happy with the Xbox One UI with only a few exceptions. Making a tag or icon for the difference between disc based games that would require a disc to...
  9. How fix installation stopped in installing disc based game offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How fix installation stopped in installing disc based game offline: GTA v installation stopped at 93 percent. I have tried all methods but in vain e5c1a16f-6ee5-406c-a222-5de177ded1a6
  10. Can the base xbox one still play a 4k uhd blu-ray disc(it doesn't have to give a 4k output,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the base xbox one still play a 4k uhd blu-ray disc(it doesn't have to give a 4k output,...: So can it still just run the disc and show the movie, albeit not at 4k resolution? 8da69feb-6c41-414e-ad5d-1a321ff1e675