No direct help with discrimination or harassment claims online Xbox live.

Discus and support No direct help with discrimination or harassment claims online Xbox live. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Who else besides the notorious unhelpful incompetent bias enforcement will help you with any issues you are having with obvious gang stalking and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bizon187, May 27, 2018.

1. bizon187
    bizon187 Guest

Who else besides the notorious unhelpful incompetent bias enforcement will help you with any issues you are having with obvious gang stalking and harassment of your account while online trying to play fair multiplayer on games like halo5?

When you have recorded videos as evidence of this unfair behavior and everyone at Microsoft support plays pass the problem around to a different department until your head gets dizzy from going in circles and it seems they gaslight you or just laugh and
    ignore your discrimination and harassment claims?

Anybody with a soul from Microsoft dare to try explain why genuine people are treated like this and why they do not answer or address these issues or have a easy to reach genuine fair department for these honest customers to contact?

:)

bizon187, May 27, 2018
  2. novasparker
    novasparker Guest
    Please help me - Being harassed on XBL

So, whatever happened with this? Was she able to get rid of her cyber XboxLive stalker? I wanted to know as I will be letting my son get online with Xbox Live in the coming months and wanted to know how to get rid of unwanted people who want to harass others online. I always try to protect my kids when they are online whenever I can, so knowing this in advance will be helpful.

novasparker, May 27, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    my account was banned unfairly and theres no way to contact the enforcement team

A conscious gamer of xbox live community knows that the ways to deal with online harassment is by reporting the harassing party or blocking them to prevent future harassment. Retaliating provoked or not is a breach of xbox live Code of Conduct and as such
    object to enforcement.

Since you have already filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld no one can help you further for this issue. There is nothing else you can do but start fresh keeping in mind the rules of the service and the Code of Conduct: Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

M3tal Daz3, May 27, 2018
  4. RustyHalo143
    RustyHalo143 Guest

The way you act only proves that you deserve what you got on your Xbox Profile. Contacting a live Microsoft support will actually not resolve the issue. You will need to work on it on your own by contacting the only department that's responsible for this:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I. Your behavior with microsoft supports will only worsen your case as they also have the option to report your profile for the treatment you show them.
    If you want to remove the ban or the suspension you had then learn to read How Do i section from the link I sent. Idiot.

RustyHalo143, May 27, 2018
  5. RustyHalo143 Win User

The way you act only proves that you deserve what you got on your Xbox Profile. Contacting a live Microsoft support will actually not resolve the issue. You will need to work on it on your own by contacting the only department that's responsible for this:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto. Your behavior with microsoft supports will only worsen your case as they also have the option to report your profile for the treatment you show them.
    If you want to remove the ban or the suspension you had then learn to read How Do i section from the link I sent. Idiot.
  6. bizon187 Win User

Harassment

whatever anyone says about Xbox not knowing about online harassment accounts trolling, cheating, and discriminating against other gamers on a network that they created and monitor through consoles serial numbers and ip addresses and gamertags, well they
    are probably employee shills covering up for each ther while they run around harassing others. More people need to know the truth of discriminating gamertags that seem to be protected by Xbox live.

I play halo5 and am constantly harassed and have complained and reported and even talked to support and they do absolutely nothing but play dumb.

Watch my videos under my gamertag for evidence it happens everyday!!

They know whats happening but it looks like they are purposely letting it happen!
  7. bizon187 Win User

Targeted Harassment on Looking for Group

The enforcement team really needs to be honest about these online harassing crisis acting shill gamertags that seem above the rules that most reasonable people follow.

Blocking harassing gamertags does not work for these protected and probably paid online discriminating accounts because they run in groups and probably have hundreds of fake accounts to come back at you with. Privacy laws are shady and who knows what they
    can do with your data internationally. Meaning maybe a random country can troll you while Xbox live does nothing but watch?

I have reported and blocked thousands of harassing cheating accounts and spoken with support and guess what? They do nothing to these gamertags but if you retaliate you get banned. Record all the discrimination for evidence. Watch videos under my profile
    in halo5 multiplayer if you need evidence. Xbox ive know exactly who and what is on their network they created and monitor. The truth will be revealed.
  8. bizon187 Win User

Bullies and reports

Xbox live and the enforcement team need to be honest and admit they do know who's on their network at all times and that certain people are targeted for harassment all while they turn a blind eye. I get harassed and have trolling shill gamertags every time
    I play halo 5 online. I have reported and blocked thousands of fake trolling game throwing and cheating accounts and what has been done by Microsoft Xbox live enforcement team? NOTHING!!

It almost seems like trolling cheating fake face hiding gamertags discriminating against others are protected and have admin rights waiting for you to retaliate thru a msg so you get banned! More people need to know about this cyber bullying discriminating
    behavior and why certain gamertags are above the rules and can alter scores as if they were even dare I say it.... Employees! The truth should be Told!
  9. Doctor3D Win User

For The Older Gamer

I'm not sure they could even do such a thing nowadays without taking legal heat. Claims of ageism and the like could occur and people may claim they feel discriminated by such a policy.

I think it's a good idea though and I know that it would equate to a better online gaming network for older people but I doubt it would happen.
Thema:

1. No direct help with discrimination or harassment claims online Xbox live. - Similar Threads - direct help discrimination

2. i have a direct deposit authorization form?

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a direct deposit authorization form?: i have a direct deposit authorization form from my cash app to authorize Microsoft to pay me where do i send this direct deposit form to Microsoft what is their email address so i can send it to...
  3. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  4. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  5. Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk?: Anyone know a direct number to xbox support uk? 28a5c67b-d173-431f-a6e9-5be3ba7ecb5c
  6. pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful

in XBoX on Windows
    pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful: if you would add this it would make it so much easier to stream to youtube. By doing this you would get more xbox gamers live streaming hence getting you free advertisement....
  7. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  8. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...
  9. I need help connecting my direct tv box to my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help connecting my direct tv box to my xbox one.: I know that the cable boxes are usually connected to the xbox one through hdmi but my box only has usb. Is there a way to do it through usb? if so how? 69e85ba9-3079-44c8-af5d-4953a8c39b70
  10. The support forums are no help, so I thought I'd try a more direct approach

in XBoX on Consoles
    The support forums are no help, so I thought I'd try a more direct approach: So, firstly, I'd like to ask those who read this thread to watch (and listen) to this. [MEDIA] When playing Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, my Xbox One sounds approximately like this. At about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bizon187 xbox

2. bizon187 halo

3. bizon187