No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox

Discus and support No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to play forza but it kicks me out, then I tried Destiny 2 and the same thing happened even though I have a disk copy of the game. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OmegaSupereme208, Dec 20, 2022.

  1. No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox


    I wanted to play forza but it kicks me out, then I tried Destiny 2 and the same thing happened even though I have a disk copy of the game. I tried to restart my console but when I click on restart it send me back to the Home Screen, I don’t know what’s happening and can’t fix it, I’m using an Xbox 1 S

    :)
     
    OmegaSupereme208, Dec 20, 2022
    #1
  2. John P_14 Win User

    No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    Please follow the steps below to try to fix the issue;

    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

    Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

    3. Plug the console power cable back in.

    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

    If the issue persists, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

    Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

    3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Petervan der Ham Win User

    Can't buy backwards compatible games on my Xbox One or online

    If you have the game digitaly then the backward compat games would just show in ready to download games . If on disk , put the disk in the xbox and install
    I don't have this game digital yet, nor on disk.
  4. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

    Forza Horizon 4

    Just Hold The Controller Home Button Then Press Restart Console Also Upon Starting Game Make Sure You Have No Disk In The Xbox.
  5. Charles Barkhouse Win User

    Xbox x issue

    Hi

    This was suggested yesterday and I did it and the Xbox played. But today the same problem is happening where Microsoft says I’m signed in put the Xbox won’t connect. I just got the Indiana Jones and the Atomfall games and I can’t play them. Is there some way to set up this Xbox x to auto sign in so I don’t have to constantly put in the 8 digit sign in code and then the 6 digit code that follows. I don’t care about points or achievements. I just want to play the game and I can’t. This problem has been going on for 4 days. I’m starting to regret not buying a PlayStation.
  6. 2k23 Win User

    Nba 2k23 myplayer is missing

    Hi Josef,

    I’m having a similar issue where my career in seemingly vanished. I’m on Xbox One and just tried restarting game can’t get in with 2k support cuz it won’t let me sign up for account
Thema:

No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox

Loading...
  1. No digital nor disk game won’t start, also can’t restart Xbox - Similar Threads - digital nor disk

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....