No Deposit Still - New Message now when I login though.

Discus and support No Deposit Still - New Message now when I login though. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I now get this updated message below. However, all my billing information is up to date and I still buy items through the xbox without issue. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by cykopat, Oct 17, 2016.

1. cykopat
    cykopat Guest

I now get this updated message below. However, all my billing information is up to date and I still buy items through the xbox without issue.

No Deposit Still - New Message now when I login though. [​IMG]

Attention Needed
    Please check your account information so we can make a deposit.

Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct by clicking the button below. If it is, please create a post in our support forum here.

:)

cykopat, Oct 17, 2016
  2. mpb_fl
    mpb_fl Guest
    No Rewards posted to account still

No deposit of rewards......STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message

0/250

mpb_fl, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Still no deposit!!!!!

Its been months since I updated my billing info and everything is correct. then you guys responded saying its a internal error and its not a user fault. well its been 2 months and I have not heard a word from you guys. is it possible you guys can just email
    me a gift card? I've been patiently waiting for you guys to respond and live up to your xbox rewards agreement

TacticalTea9029, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello CYKOPAT,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve, but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience,
    and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution. However, when I look at your account I see that you have the correct listed Credit amounts. Is this a screenshot of your email statement?

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello CYKOPAT,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve, but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience,
    and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution. However, when I look at your account I see that you have the correct listed Credit amounts. Is this a screenshot of your email statement?
  6. Smwutches Win User

i opted-out of xbox live rewards, but i'm having issues.

Even though you've opted out, the credits are still deposited on the scheduled deposit dates. Support will verify when they will be deposited and post back here, but they'd either be deposited on April 12, or at the end of the month.
  7. John-PaulCuneo Win User

xbox live rewards

Seems to be working now (though when I activated Netflix, the points for that still haven't been deposited yet)... so next I'll try the game add on deal for this month... 1600 pts spent, and receive 160.
  8. Bertenstein Win User

Problems Retrieving Profile, Help Please? 80072741

The code i get from the new profile is 80151103 now, however it's still 80072741 when i try an retrieve my actual Gamertag. My network is connected through an ethrenet cable but it's my Universities connection which requires a login. The error message pops
    up at about 1/4 of the way through downloading my profile.
  9. RexInfinite08 Win User

Xbox One X & Xbox One ERROR "0x803F9006" (XBLU My Home Xbox feature has no effect)

I have the exact same issue as your original issue. I don't understand the fix though. The app shows up as installed when I check managed.

It really does seem like a lag, add my original Xbox series X is still enabling other users even though home is off and the new device requires login even though home is on.
Thema:

1. No Deposit Still - New Message now when I login though. - Similar Threads - Deposit Still Message

2. It has been a month, Still no Microsft rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It has been a month, Still no Microsft rewards deposit: So heres my original post Still havent received my Rewards Points I redeemed for 500 Gems. And now its been 19 days and still no Microsoft rewards deposit. Id like to know whats going on. To top...
  3. Incorrect deposit and credits still pending.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Incorrect deposit and credits still pending.: I had 15,500 reward credits ready to be converted to points on the 30th may, which should have converted into £15.50... However, i received just £8.40 and have 5000 credits still in my reward...
  4. I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points: I opted out around the 7th of april but i still dont have my deposited money, when will i recieve it 5285b8f8-8845-4b68-8289-8d7caa417dcb
  5. Still haven’t received deposit of 16,399 Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still haven’t received deposit of 16,399 Credits: I earned 16,399 Credits and it hasn’t triggered the withdraw to my Xbox Live balance into my cash balance. The “request withdraw” is also disappeared. I know it happens on and around the 15th and...
  6. with 20,000 points in rewards since 4/03 and they deposit after 15 days more still n ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    with 20,000 points in rewards since 4/03 and they deposit after 15 days more still n ...: with 20,000 points in rewards since 4/03 and they deposit after 15 days more still n depositedAnd you do not even have to ask me for it. 5b2a43be-4503-4b23-a8b6-5f5dab3b8e57
  7. Still No Rewards Deposit.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still No Rewards Deposit.: It's been over two months since I have heard anything regarding my deposits not going through. Please review and contact me back. e569d3fa-155b-4951-9a38-6f9c86f63908
  8. Still no rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still no rewards deposit: It has been months with no deposit of my rewards. I have been told previously that there was third party working to resolve the issue but this wait for a resolution is just too long. Is there...
  9. still cant deposit my xbox rewards credits for my local currency

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    still cant deposit my xbox rewards credits for my local currency: in a earlier post i did say i could deposit my currency, the problem would have been that my rewards account was dutch and microsoft account was US. now i changed it and still can't see the...
  10. Still over a year (18 months), no deposit!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still over a year (18 months), no deposit!: I would have replied to XboxSupport8 in the last topic, but your position of locking every answer instead of allowing time to respond precludes that. You asked for "patience" as the issue is...