No controller for a month Xbox support hell

Discus and support No controller for a month Xbox support hell in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I purchased my XB1 on Nov 29th and notuced that the controller's left trigger seemed to be sticking. I immediately called Xbox support where they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by im an anomaly, Jan 2, 2014.

1. No controller for a month Xbox support hell

So I purchased my XB1 on Nov 29th and notuced that the controller's left trigger seemed to be sticking. I immediately called Xbox support where they informed me that I would need to ship it out and provided me a shipping label. Dec. 1st it was out and I
    watched the tracking as they received it on the 5th. I call a day later to ask when I will get it back repaired or possibly a new one and low and behold the customer support guy tells me that the first person should have just sent me a new one and I would
    have sent him mine after receiving the new one. So they supposedly get my service issue all fixed and say I should get my controller in 10 days. I wait patiently til the 19th call again as I want to play(I spent all my cash on the xb1 no free money to buy
    a controller). Well the customer service rep. tells me he is sorry and that it will get to me no later than Monday. Tuesday rolls around and nothing I call back. The rep tells me he is sorry and that the rep I spoke to before misspoke and that nobody knows
    tracking besides me so if I never got a tracking number it wasn't on its way. He says because they messed up they would send me 2 controllers. Ok I guess sure. So a day later I get a tracking notification for 2 things. yay right! Well the 28th is when they
    are to arrive but on the 27th I get 2 backs of xb1 controllers so I check the tracking and it shows complete. (Are you kidding me) I call back asking what am I to do with 2 backs of XB1 controllers. I have gone for a month with nothing besides bribing my friend
    to bring his controller over or going to his house to play. They told me they would escalate my problem which oh btw they said they escalated it on the 24th too. So now 1 month and a day since I gave up my controller I have 2 backs of a controller no one from
    escalation dept. has called and I feel very helpless. I have informed all my friends of the situation and they are telling me that my story has them leaning towards a PS4. Can anyone help me?

:)

im an anomaly, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Can't sign in because of Xbox stores service alert?

Months or years free? Hell, they should just make Xbox live completely free and give away controller batteries

SlimShadizzle, Jan 2, 2014
  3. AndrewHeine
    AndrewHeine Guest
    Xbox One controller replacement

A couple of weeks ago I sent in my Xbox One controller for a replacement. I contacted xbox support and they said it'll be 10 days for the turn around for the controller. I waited 10 days still no controller. I contacted xbox support again and they said that
    the controller never arrived at their facility. I have a tracking number to prove that it arrived there. I'm stuck with no controller for almost a whole month now and I'm still waiting for the replacement. My order number is:[Mod Removed]

Xbox support made a case number for the advocacy team: [Mod Removed]

AndrewHeine, Jan 2, 2014
  4. No controller for a month Xbox support hell

Good luck same problem here but I'm suppose to get mine tomorrow. It took them 30+ days!! This is ridiculous! I'm just hoping that they didn't messed up and sent me a regular controller instead of a day one. Support is so useless they all seems to be confused.

WhyS0Seri0us11, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Thanks man. I just wish there was someone I could call that could give me definites and get this problem solved.

im an anomaly, Oct 31, 2018
  6. WhyS0Seri0us11 Win User

Good luck same problem here but I'm suppose to get mine tomorrow. It took them 30+ days!! This is ridiculous! I'm just hoping that they didn't messed up and sent me a regular controller instead of a day one. Support is so useless they all seems to be confused.
  7. im an anomaly Win User

Thanks man. I just wish there was someone I could call that could give me definites and get this problem solved.
  8. SlimShadizzle Win User

Can't sign in because of Xbox stores service alert?

Months or years free? Hell, they should just make Xbox live completely free and give away controller batteries
  9. CheeseyTemp Win User

Time for account hack returns?

I was told the wait would be a month maximum. I have now been waiting for over three months. Be prepared for a hell of a wait, with asine/useless information from the support team.
  10. Madmunkey2007 Win User

My Xbox One is destroying my game discs and now it can't read them

But all new xbox hardware is covered by a three year warranty isn't it? So no matter when you bought the xbox it should still be under warranty. Hell the controllers that came with my launch day one edition were still warranted a few months back so surely
    your complete unit still is?
Thema:

1. No controller for a month Xbox support hell - Similar Threads - controller month support

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  4. Xbox One controllers stopped powering up within 2 months of each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers stopped powering up within 2 months of each other: Why have 3 xbox one controllers stopped powering up within a couple months of each other. I've updated the firmware on 2 of them before they stopped working, and didn't update the 3rd, but it quit...
  5. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  6. Why do my Xbox elite controllers consistently break after 2-4 months of use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my Xbox elite controllers consistently break after 2-4 months of use?: I have owned about 6 Xbox Elite controllers, maybe even more, over the span of 7 years from the first gen to the series two. One thing I find incredibly frustrating is that either the LB or RB or...
  7. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  8. Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent controller back for repairs a month ago and never received it back: I’ve contacted support multiple times via email and call. I was told today they would call me back because the “offline team” was in a meeting and they needed information regarding my request....
  9. Controller has stick drift after two months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller has stick drift after two months: So I bought a new controller from Argos in mid august after the previous one died from stick drift, and within 2 months I am already experiencing the same problem on the new controller. The thing...
  10. How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?: I sent my Xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 2 months ago and I didn’t receive back yet, I called support multiple times and always is the same, “I escalated the issue and soon you...