No Consoles in Program

Discus and support No Consoles in Program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One OG was in the alpha skip ahead ring, just bought a S, dropped the insider app on it clicked to add the new console to the program, now i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pausedf2, Nov 21, 2019.

  1. /u/pausedf2
    /u/pausedf2 Guest

    No Consoles in Program


    My Xbox One OG was in the alpha skip ahead ring, just bought a S, dropped the insider app on it clicked to add the new console to the program, now i dont show any consoles on the hub. . . what did / do i need to do?

    Thank you all!!

    submitted by /u/pausedf2
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/pausedf2, Nov 21, 2019
    #1
  2. Bon3zz1001 Win User

    Rent-a-server Program on Console

    [quote user="Ghost Spec Op"]

    [quote user="Potty Scottie"]

    my server..

    No Shotguns

    No Snipers

    No Copters

    No Famas

    No M320

    No claymores.

    [/quote]

    A Friendly reminder.....



    If you you make a server like this... it has to be unranked... because you will be in violation of EA's rules and you can loose your server. It's fine for unranked.

    [/quote]And guess what. IT DOESN'T MATTER. DICE doesn't even enforce their own rules and here's a hint, there's a loophole in that little agreement. The person who purchases the server gets admin rights. This means they can ban ANYBODY they want for ANY
    given reason. Now then, there's no way for EA to know that you're just banning people for using X. The entire thing is FLAWED. It DOES NOT MATTER. That right there is the reason why there's been servers on PC SINCE LAUNCH that kick / ban people for using explosives
    / using a sniper rifle with scripts with no issues whatsoever. On top of that as more proof, there's still servers on the PS3 version that even have "No MAV / USAS" in the title and have been there since the patch gone out.

    -

    EA can't monitor all the servers. They paid for it, they can do as they please. He could kick people for every one of those reasons he listed and nothing would ever happen to his server no matter how much cry wolf and report it.
  3. BADNOMAD Win User

    Rent-a-server Program on Console

    [quote user="vibroluxor"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="x Midway x"]

    I pay enough money to play games.

    [/quote]

    [/quote]



    Come on Nomad, sharpen up. You won't have to pay to play on the rented servers. You will only pay to rent them.

    [/quote]Please excuse my dullness!
  4. Super Kiwi98 Win User

    Rent-a-server Program on Console

    I don't blame you, without the friends to join you, I see no value in this.
  5. BlahRhyme85 Win User

    Rent-a-server Program on Console

    ..whew thanks Vib!!

    think the Battlefeed will keep updated if i do??
  6. FoomBerry Win User

    Rent-a-server Program on Console

    [quote user="Str8UpAmaZing27"]

    bc2 if you had 8 players you didn't have to pay for crap, why did it change?

    [/quote]

    It's called Monetization.
Thema:

No Consoles in Program

Loading...
  1. No Consoles in Program - Similar Threads - Consoles Program

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. How to leave Xbox Insider Program on my used console

    in XboX Insiders
    How to leave Xbox Insider Program on my used console: Hi, I have bought used Series X and I don't know how to leave the Insider Program as I don't have the original account that was for the Insider Program. Can somebody help me to remove my console...
  7. check if console in insiders programe

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    check if console in insiders programe: xbox os version 25398.4478.amd64fre.xb_fit_2405zn_240501-1900 is this in insiders program? as not updateing and getting e100 at start of install part . regards joh...
  8. A few questions about the program before I set my console up for Insider.

    in XboX Insiders
    A few questions about the program before I set my console up for Insider.: Are updates ever forced like they were years ago? Or can I set my console to manual updating only for Insider/preview? I'd like to be able to update when preview updates are available within the...
  9. Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change

    in XboX Insiders
    Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change: Like the title says I joined the preview delta program did the whole update that took about 5 minutes and when i tried resetting my console after it was done to see the changes my dashboard stayed...
  10. The Xbox Console Companion program doesn't want to work, I don't understand what the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox Console Companion program doesn't want to work, I don't understand what the...: I try to connect my Xbox to my laptop to play from my laptop, but the program does not want to work, it tells me that the program or the console needs to be updated in order to concede, but both...