No Console icon on the top right

Discus and support No Console icon on the top right in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I started using a new laptop today and logged into my Xbox app (2204.1001.3.0). I joined the Windows Gaming and Xbox Insider Hub (BETA/PC) programs in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lorwyn19, Apr 25, 2022.

  1. /u/Lorwyn19
    /u/Lorwyn19 Guest

    No Console icon on the top right


    I started using a new laptop today and logged into my Xbox app (2204.1001.3.0). I joined the Windows Gaming and Xbox Insider Hub (BETA/PC) programs in Xbox Insider but there is no update and no icons available at the top right corner except for minimize etc. No Console or Account icons are shown at the top right.

    I tried following some YouTube videos but none of them helped.

    Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've never used this but I want to start using Remote Play on this laptop.

    submitted by /u/Lorwyn19
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Lorwyn19, Apr 25, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble downloading or finding it and to check back later? Help please?

    Your console may not be setup correctly.

    On your home dashboard on Xbox App kindly click the console icon on top right then choose "add an existing console".
  3. xCaptRedBeardx1 Win User

    Mute icon in top right hand corner

    Check and make sure headset is being recognized. If so then check your nat type. If you and your friends have different nat types they may conflict with each other and cause communication issues.
  4. MissSilvrUnicrn Win User

    Mute icon in top right hand corner

    Hello!

    Have you checked your audio setting in your system to make sure your setting didnt get messed up? Did anyone get accidentally blocked from voice chat? I had a similar problem recently where my headset itself needed to be replaced:(
  5. Secretmaster372 Win User

    Mute icon in top right hand corner

    verifique si su microfono esta activado, tambien si estan asignados a su perfil, para saber si estan asignados a su perfil vaya a la aplicacion "accersorios de xbox".
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

    Mute icon in top right hand corner

    Check to see if it is being recognized and assigned to your profile
Thema:

No Console icon on the top right

Loading...
  1. No Console icon on the top right - Similar Threads - Console icon top

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  9. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  10. has xbox removed the console icon selection to capture my xbox??

    in XboX Insiders
    has xbox removed the console icon selection to capture my xbox??: top right of the screen when you load up the xbox app. it used to have the conosole icon. did xbox remove it? submitted by /u/PerlinLive [link] [comments]