no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

Discus and support no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by daniellecauvin, Oct 29, 2019.

1. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console
    Hi daniellecauvin,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a mobile hotspot. To troubleshoot connections, check out this article:

Xbox

One Network Connection Help
    . For help with troubleshooting your connection from the hotspot, please contact your service provider.

Please keep us updated.

:)

daniellecauvin, Oct 29, 2019
  2. cestmoi64 Win User

Xbox 360 can't connect to wireless hotspot

I'd have a look at the Verizon admin page from one of the devices that will connect as a starting place. (www.verizonwireless.com/.../knowledge-base-50008).

I'll throw a few ideas out here and see if any get you further:

1. Can you connect to the hotspot but not connect to xbox live, or does the wireless connection fail completely?

2. Check the Verizon admin page for port forwarding and check that the following ports are allowed through:

Port 88 (UDP)

•Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

•Port 80 (TCP)

for a tips and further reading on how to do this visit:
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

3. Alongside this the Verizon firewall may be blocking the connection. To check this try temporarily disabling the hotspots firewall from the admin login from another device.

4. Try temporarily disabling the security passphrase for the wifi (I don't recommend doing this for long but it may help you troubleshoot)

5. Give your 360 a fixed IP address and add it to the DMZ on the Verizon hotspot (This will tell the Verizon hotspot to completely allow traffic from your xbox 360's IP through without filtering

I hope something in this post helps you out. If it helps at all please like the post
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi daniellecauvin,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a mobile hotspot. To troubleshoot connections, check out this article:

Xbox

One Network Connection Help
    . For help with troubleshooting your connection from the hotspot, please contact your service provider.

Please keep us updated.
  4. X S Coach Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live (wired and wireless)

Just an update after talking with Xbox support and verizon support. Using my mobile device wifi hotspot allows limited xbox live connection. After calling verizon, they saw no issues on their end. Since connect is possible, there must be a networking
    issue between verizon and xbox. Verizon support told me multiple people have called with the exact same issue.
  5. Zerocian Win User

Connectivity Issues with Xbox matchmaking services

Yhea I figured as much its just aggravating that the mobile network is only blocking the matchmaking coding for xbox multiplayer games specifically. The net provider I am using though is Verizon just for reference if that helps anyone later on with similar questions. Ironically though I can play games on my xbox 1 and xbox 360 perfectly fine from the same phone based connection. The only diffrence between the 2 is that my consoles need to use a mobile hotspot connection where as the PC I can either do hotspot or my tethering option.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can't Download Game

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Is some general troubleshooting steps for hotspots

However this should go under connecting to Xbox live rather then downloads
Thema:

1. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console - Similar Threads - connection verizon wireless

2. Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet: I just got my new Verizon LTE home internet which is a white cube for home internet. My issue is when I try to connect wireless from my Series X it refuses to connect. I select the ssid & enter...
  3. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet: Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again 64c44753-b3a1-4f9e-b609-18f47242f083
  4. Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI: Can't Connect to Verizon MIFI Try power cycling both units, disconnecting both from power for 30-60 seconds. If it's still not working, make sure to forget the network and try connecting again....
  5. Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi

Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi: Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi Hello Tara, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network. We recommend...
  6. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet The ip automatic setting and hard reset worked for me thank god!!!!! a84d72f5-1d24-4a52-b5e0-4edf21cd6fda
  7. Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet

Verizon: Cant connect to wireless internet: Verizon (ISPs): Cant connect to wireless internet If you can figure it out can you let me know what to do? It connected for me once but not again. d8e1037f-24db-4b92-83ee-4ccfea2aaa69
  8. Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi

Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi: Verizon (ISPs): Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi Hello Matt! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting your Campus's IT department. They may have ways...
  9. Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Xbox One X won't connect to Verizon Jetpack

Verizon Verizon Jetpack 890L: Xbox One X won't connect to Verizon Jetpack: Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Jetpack 890L: Xbox One X won't connect to Verizon Jetpack My Xbox won't connect to the jet pack. It will recognize the hot spot and password, but when it checks the...
  10. Verizon Verizon Wireless Fivespot: Xbox will NOT connect to internet

Verizon Verizon Wireless Fivespot: Xbox will NOT connect to internet: Verizon (Hotspots) Verizon Wireless Fivespot: Xbox will NOT connect to internet my Xbox will NOTconnect to the internet. I have tried to test it and restart the console but nothing will work...