No connection of remote, and Certain the problem is a connection internally (console).

Discus and support No connection of remote, and Certain the problem is a connection internally (console). in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Sirs, I went on line and studied how to open the Console correctly, read the process until I was confident I understood each step. I opened the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BulldogPitFigtr, Dec 30, 2021.

1. No connection of remote, and Certain the problem is a connection internally (console).

Dear Sirs, I went on line and studied how to open the Console correctly, read the process until I was confident I understood each step. I opened the case until getting to the GPU, which absolutely needed to be cleaned. It was completely clogged preventing any airflow over it. The unit was getting way too hot. After cleaning all the dust, gunk, etc, I reversed the process, reconnecting things as I closed it up according to instruction posted on the web. Now, the Remote will no longer communicate with the Console. I need to know what connection(s) are critical for Wireless communication between remote/console so can go back in, clean those contacts and make sure everything is correctly connected. BTW, I have been building, setting up, repairing, etc. computers since the early 90's, so working on computers is something I am very well versed in ... going back to the X-86/286/386/486 moving across many years as computer processing grew and grew more powerful. Point is, I am no idiot. I reconnected and reassembled the console correctly, but apparently a connection isn't connecting now. Suggestions as to which wire I had to unhook during disassembly is critical for wireless operation might help me resolve this issue. Tks for your attention! :- ) Mr. Jay

P.S. That console sorely needs a small window/area which is closed but can easily be accessed (such as a small screw recessed and turnable with ones fingertip or thumb tip) over the GPU area so vacuuming/cleaning it off to keep it so it properly cools said processor, is easy to do. I was tempted to cut one myself (after the warrenty expired) so I wouldn't have to take the thing apart to clean the radiator fins mounted on the GPU ... which must be done from time to time. You must know this. mr. j

:)

BulldogPitFigtr, Dec 30, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

No connection of remote, and Certain the problem is a connection internally (console).

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to assist with self repair of Xbox devices as it violates the Microsoft TOS. I'll suggest you take the console to a professional to figure out what's going on
  3. oshratm Win User

Xbox One S

thank you all soooo much!

the problem solved by connect the remote again to the console

wishing you the best
  4. AaronMartak Win User

Remote Console Connection

I am trying to connect from my work PC to Stream through the Console Companion App. There seem to be a number of YT videos showing this as possible. I just can't seem to figure out all the settings.
  5. Adriaan86 Win User

Remote Console Connection

Hi AaronMartak

Unfortunately, the app only works when both the phone and Xbox is on the same network. It does not work off mobile networks I'm afraid.
  6. XBF John Win User

Xbox remote play not working away from home

When you are away from home have you been able to connect to 5Ghz Wi-Fi or mobile data connection 10Mbps down on the actual phone? And is your console connected to WiFi or ethernet when you try to use remote play? Also could you go to your console go to Settings > Devices & connections > Remote Features > Test Remote Play. Are there any results that the console recommends that you improve in your set up for remote play?

Thank you,

Thema:

1. No connection of remote, and Certain the problem is a connection internally (console). - Similar Threads - connection remote Certain

2. Xbox Remote Play connects for a bit then disconnects (Wired Network)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connects for a bit then disconnects (Wired Network): Hello, I apologize if this question has been asked before, but I haven't seen any post regarding my issue on a wired network. Some clarifications: - I am running a Windows 11 machine. - I have...
  3. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...
  4. Xbox thinks headset connected anytime I remote play on iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks headset connected anytime I remote play on iPad: Hi all, I’m having a constant issue that anytime I connect to remote play with my iPad, I have no sound coming from the iPad and the Xbox thinks a headset is attached. I have tried with multiple...
  5. Why does my suzuka 980 steering wheel shut down my remote every time it connects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my suzuka 980 steering wheel shut down my remote every time it connects: Every time I hook up my suzuka steering wheel 98 it shuts my remote down and it says my controller came disconnected what do I do 6343fcbb-3c2f-4493-a597-8d5c086fe4bf
  6. Remote Play Not Working - We found your console but cannot connect

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Not Working - We found your console but cannot connect: I am trying to connect to my XSX from work using my Windows 11 Laptop, I can see the Xbox inside the console list in the Xbox app, I try to connect and I get this error: We found your console but...
  7. Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play keeps disconnecting shortly after connection while trying to stream: I recently wanted to start streaming and I found out that a good way to start setting that up for Xbox games is through remote play, but every time that I log onto the Xbox app for my PC for...
  8. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  9. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  10. In gta 5 I can’t hear the voice chat but if I connect my phone by remote play I can hear it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In gta 5 I can’t hear the voice chat but if I connect my phone by remote play I can hear it...: I can’t hear voice chat in gta 5 online but if connect my phone through remote play I can hear it does anybody know how to fix that 36d49e67-6c4f-4604-acf4-f3dfb5e3acf9