No Chat Headset

Discus and support No Chat Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; are you friggin kidding me Microsoft? Not with the 500 gig console.... ? Gotta tell you, that's dumb. What does it cost to Make $9. Of course the box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Salaci0usCrumb1, Jan 1, 2016.

1. No Chat Headset

are you friggin kidding me Microsoft? Not with the 500 gig console.... ? Gotta tell you, that's dumb. What does it cost to Make $9. Of course the box and everything lead you to believe you get one.

:)

Salaci0usCrumb1, Jan 1, 2016
  2. xbox one headsets

okay also I have updated all 3 controllers to work with stereo headset adapter......now I get no chat sound out of the chat headset even if all other controllers are off. does the chat headset no longer function with the new update?????????

LateDistress929, Jan 1, 2016
  3. question about the 360 wireless earpiece from microsoft

The OFFICAL Wireless Xbox Headseat is CHAT ONLY. There is no way to get game audio out of the headset.

-

So game audio=Tv

Chat/Party=Headset

SpeedyBlueDude, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

No Chat Headset

because you can use any 3.5 mm headset/mic now

Farscape247, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Cheaper console often = Otherwise included items, even cheap quality ones gone missing from the deal.

But hey, Roses and Big Lots.. If you got one in your neck of the woods, sales some disconntinued, but good quality 3.5 mm headsets on the Dirty Dirt cheap.

ElectroFlying, Oct 31, 2018
  6. niwshki Win User

We cant find a microphone for these people.

What do you use for chatting: Xbox One Chat Headset, Stereo Headset, or a 3rd party headset?
  7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

My afterglow lvl 1 headset can't hear game sounds

Sorry my post thats says

"From my knowledge all on ear piece headsets are chat only on consoles, and it is called a chat headset:"

Is supposed to say

From my knowledge all one ear piece headsets are chat only on consoles, and it is called a chat headset:

DUH!!!! (missed an e)
  8. MeridianWolf Win User

Why only party chat can go through TV speakers?

Not game audio, game chat.

In settings, Xbox has an option to make party chat output go through your headset, headset and TV, or TV.

but that's only for party chat. i've always wondered why xbox can't do the same for in-game chat too?

With in game chat, if your headset is plugged in; game chat automatically goes to the headset, with no option to have it output through TV.

really sucks when you can't wear headsets, you can't play socially outside of parties. (in party chat; i use my headset mic, but have their voice output through my TV. game chat has no option to do this, you must wear your headset to hear teammates)
  9. NewBlacksmurf Win User

New Xbox chatpad

What headset are you using?

The headset that comes the chat pad is chat only but as written I gather that you're using another headset type.
  10. zulubravo82 Win User

Xbox headset

What is the difference between and a chat headset and a stereo headset? I assume its a chat headset because I purchased it for chat and it plugs in to the controller. This headset also proclaims on the box that its for xbox. Its the cloud x stinger core
    if anyone wants to know...
Thema:

No Chat Headset

1. No Chat Headset - Similar Threads - Chat Headset

2. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  3. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  4. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Why can’t i change my headset chat mixer after i’ve updated my controller and i’ve restarted my console e7594d79-9838-4e1d-86b1-cf30eb939ef1
  5. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  6. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  7. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.: I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any solutions? 3c15859a-7f68-4b92-ba4f-514bc1c1dafd
  8. My headset chat mixer won’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    My headset chat mixer won’t work: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and my controller is up to date I do not know how to get it working please help 1249dda0-0862-42f8-8859-3153a9df526b
  9. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  10. GREYED HEADSET CHAT MIXER

in XBoX on Windows
    GREYED HEADSET CHAT MIXER: I dont want to sound like i haven't researched this, but it just wont budge. I've restarted my console and played with my settings as well as plugged my mic in slowly, yet neither seems to work. I...