no Call of Duty without Gold Pass

Discus and support no Call of Duty without Gold Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COD won’t play online without purchasing Game Pass or Gold Pass. A statement of “profile not allowed” shows and next screen takes me to the store to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tired Bugs, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Tired Bugs
    Tired Bugs Guest

COD won’t play online without purchasing Game Pass or Gold Pass. A statement of “profile not allowed” shows and next screen takes me to the store to buy the pass. So many bugs. this one is just new.

:)

Tired Bugs, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

The ONLY COD title that does not require Gold is Warzone. MW2 and ALL other COD titles will require a Gold subscription. :(
  3. Smwutches Win User

xbox live

Free-to-play games will be playable without Gold, but Gold will still be required for non-free games. So Fortnite you can play without Gold. Call of Duty would need Gold.
  4. pnsfneo Win User

How Much Does The New Map Pack Cost?

I'll prolly get it without the season pass. I don't play enough too worry about new maps. This will be the first Call of Duty I haven't bought a season pass for.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

South Park: Stick of the Truth - By UbiSoft

Call of Duty games don't have Online Pass restriction, so anyone can play them.

-

Plus, the gameplay of CoD is smooth and consistent without drops.
  6. EPIC EYEBROW Win User

if i rent the game, can i play online for free?

Yes, Call of Duty does not use a battle code/multiplayer pass/...

You can play online as soon as you have a gold subscription and the game itself :)
Thema:

1. no Call of Duty without Gold Pass - Similar Threads - Call Duty without

2. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  8. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  9. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  10. Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2: Can I file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2 5829249d-1227-4c25-a207-0824024213b9