No cable support for kinect

Discus and support No cable support for kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Friends bought an xbox one and I am already a customer for a long time look always liked the Microsoft products more this time I was very disappointed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marclau2013, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Marclau2013
    Marclau2013 Guest

:)

Marclau2013, Feb 8, 2018
  2. Rjcrane
    Rjcrane Guest
    Kinect One Ext Cable

According to the Support article below there currently is no extension cable for the Xbox One Kinect and Support recommend that you move the sensor and console closer together.

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-extension-cable

Rjcrane, Feb 8, 2018
  3. No Kinect Support

4J Studios confirmed Kinect support for MineCraft but they also confirmed that it won't be present on launch, and will be added in a title update within the next few mouths.

NameMonkey Boy, Feb 8, 2018
  4. No cable support for kinect

You will need a Kinect adapter to play Kinect games on the Xbox One S/X. However, Microsoft discontinued production of the Kinect adapter about a month or two ago.

If you want to play Xbox One Kinect games, you have two options:

• Get an adapter from a third-party seller on Amazon, eBay, etc. Practically all retail stores have been cleared of adapters.
    • Get an original Xbox One console, probably used. Those consoles have a Kinect port on the back so you don't need an adapter.

Internet Expert, Feb 9, 2018
  5. Internet Expert Win User

You will need a Kinect adapter to play Kinect games on the Xbox One S/X. However, Microsoft discontinued production of the Kinect adapter about a month or two ago.

If you want to play Xbox One Kinect games, you have two options:

• Get an adapter from a third-party seller on Amazon, eBay, etc. Practically all retail stores have been cleared of adapters.
    • Get an original Xbox One console, probably used. Those consoles have a Kinect port on the back so you don't need an adapter.
  6. Rjcrane Win User

Kinect One Ext Cable

According to the Support article below there currently is no extension cable for the Xbox One Kinect and Support recommend that you move the sensor and console closer together.

support.xbox.com/.../kinect-extension-cable
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX X - what about Kinect support?

The Xbox One Kinect is no longer manufactured. You would need an Xbox One version, the 360 doesn't work on the One. You would also need an adaptor cable because the S and X do not have a dedicated Kinect connection port.

So the answer is, it is supported, there are few games that use it and getting your hands on the kinect and cable are extremely difficult.
  8. Snarky30 Win User

Kinect cable

You can also use the standard USB connection on the new consoles. The only difference with the Kinect port on the new console is that it also supplies the power, whereas if you use the standard usb ports, you have to have the separate power supply, which
    comes with the Kinect sensor if you buy the standalone model. Then you can just get a USB extension cable. Or as Frill Kill said, they make extension cables for the Kinect port as well.
  9. Farscape247 Win User

Kinect Cable

even though it says it will work with xbox one, it will not extend the cable for the xbox one version of the kinect.
Thema:

1. No cable support for kinect - Similar Threads - cable support kinect

2. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  3. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  4. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  5. Xbox states theres a wired connection, but no cable connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox states theres a wired connection, but no cable connected.: Hi, My Xbox recently has been playing up and continues to state network connected via cable, but I've always used wireless. I have done a soft and hard reboot, this didn't work. I also...
  6. Elite 2 USB C cable melted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 USB C cable melted: I took my elite 2 controller off charge and left the cable on the floor, 5 minutes later I could small burning and the USB C that can with the controller meted and melted my carpet. Is the a...
  7. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...: My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?...
  8. Xbox series s not connecting with ethernet cable but wireless working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s not connecting with ethernet cable but wireless working: Recently had some internet issues but that all sorted now and now my Xbox won’t work using a ethernet cable just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or problem...
  9. My Xbox One controller stopped turning on with batteries, only with cable, and it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller stopped turning on with batteries, only with cable, and it is...: A while ago the controller had had connection problems, but these were solvable and in the end I could still play, but now it is no longer possible, if I only use batteries (checked that they are...
  10. My series S come with a 2.1 HDMI cable brought it 6 weeks ago but my tv only supports 50HZ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My series S come with a 2.1 HDMI cable brought it 6 weeks ago but my tv only supports 50HZ...: My series S come with a 2.1 HDMI cable brought it 6 weeks ago but my tv only supports 50HZ and is full HD 1080. I was looking to fimd out if its worth getting a 4k tv or one that runs 144 on 1440P...