No buttons besides play button shows up on Xbox app

Discus and support No buttons besides play button shows up on Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft team, helpers, and others. i was on the box app on my computer today and went to install Stardew Valley. When I clicked on the game,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TimmyFlowers, Jan 29, 2023.

1. TimmyFlowers
    TimmyFlowers Guest

Hello Microsoft team, helpers, and others. i was on the box app on my computer today and went to install Stardew Valley. When I clicked on the game, all of the buttons were replaced by sad emojis., and went I went to check Dicey Dungeons, the same thing happened, and when I check Among Us, which I have, only the play button showed up. Can someone help? Image 1/3
    No buttons besides play button shows up on Xbox app [​IMG]

:)

TimmyFlowers, Jan 29, 2023
  2. TimmyFlowers Win User

Hello Georges C.

Turns out my laptop is not of 22H2, I will update my laptop

I will update you guys soon
  3. TimmyFlowers Win User

Image 3/3
    [​IMG]
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello TimmyFlowers, we have received some similar occurrences here in the community, first try to check if your Windows has the latest updates for version 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

If not works, It seems only creating the new local user account and playing them from the new user seemed to get it working again.
  5. TimmyFlowers Win User

Image 2/3
    [​IMG]
  6. WommaIT Win User

Xbox app stream button not showing up

the network they're connected on is the same.. i think.

they're both connected wired to the same router.

i dont know how to see if the network is set to private or public.
Thema:

1. No buttons besides play button shows up on Xbox app - Similar Threads - buttons besides play

2. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  3. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  4. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  5. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons: Hello there, i am new to all things adaptive controller. So sorry if this question has already been asked or If it is stupid by any means. I am intending of building some homebrew buttons. Can...
  6. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  7. Xbox One Sync Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sync Button: Hey everyone, I’ve encountered a problem with my Xbox One Project Scorpio edition, specifically with the controller sync button. It seems to only work when accessing the troubleshoot menu. Once...
  8. Holding the 'Xbox Button' not working

in XboX Insiders
    Holding the 'Xbox Button' not working: Current behaviour Pressing the 'Xbox Button' on the controller makes the controller vibrate as usual indicating that the button input has been acknowledged, however the Xbox does not display the...
  9. Two up back buttons aren’t clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two up back buttons aren’t clicking: I got my Xbox elite controler like 3-4 months ago and I just got the back buttons and other stuff and the two top back buttons aren’t clicking great the two under buttons are working fine but not...
  10. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...