No browse apps option on xbox 360live

Discus and support No browse apps option on xbox 360live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just created a profile on my xbox live. i have been only using CDs to play games on the xbox 360. So now on my live account I'd like to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InayahKhan, Apr 8, 2021.

1. InayahKhan
    InayahKhan Guest

So I just created a profile on my xbox live. i have been only using CDs to play games on the xbox 360. So now on my live account I'd like to download youtube and netflix. But I have no option to browse apps on my xbox live profile. The simple profile has the option but to download apps it asks me to use the xbox live profile and I have no such option there. My dashboard only has "home" "social" "games&apps" and "settings". The "games&apps" has no browse apps option.

I have tried restarting, deleting my profile, creating a new profile. Nothing works. Please help.

:)

InayahKhan, Apr 8, 2021
  2. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Lost Planet 3 gameplay

That bloke from PSM3 and 360live has an unfortunate surname.... Yes, I know, childish of me, but still.... snigger...
  3. Mārtiņš Ābele Win User

Feature "browse apps" disappeared on xbox 360!

My xbox live is working, but the option "browse apps" is not available when im logged in xbox live. When im using the xbix when not logged in the option shows up again. Thanks for try!
  4. Emil_Dimov Win User

Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360

Hello,

My Xbox 360 isn't giving me the option to browse for apps. I followed your instructions and reinstalled the sys updates. Didn't change a thing.
  5. DominumStige Win User

XBOX360 Red Bull TV app

Hi!

On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag, go to "Apps", and then select "Browse Apps" or
    "Search Apps". Browse or search for the "Red Bull TV app", select the app and
    then select "Download".
  6. mike41062 Win User

how to do you pin in the new xbox one preview update

i have been having the SAME EXACT issue.. when i'm browsing the store on my xbox, no matter what the game or app or category- there is NO option ANYWHERE on their pages to pin the item. And the option used to be there before.. I WANT THE OPTION TO PIN AN
    ITEM, LISTED RIGHT ON THE PAGE FOR THAT ITEM- ON THE XBOX!

sure, you can get around the issue of not having an option to pin anything, by not even using the xbox and just using the smartglass app- but i want to do it with my xbox. please fix the bug- its VERY frustrating!!!
Thema:

1. No browse apps option on xbox 360live - Similar Threads - browse apps option

2. Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10): Suddenly out of no where the xbox app wouldn't open but just close instantly. I tried restarting pc and repairing and restarting xbox app or even reinstalling it. I even tried reinstalling...
  3. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  4. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  5. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  6. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  7. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  8. My Games & Apps tile is now Browse the Store?

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps tile is now Browse the Store?: So, for context, I travel for a living, and I just got back in town yesterday and after an update I noticed this. On the main screen, the tile that used to say my games and apps now says, browse...
  9. "Browse My Games" Disappeared from dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    "Browse My Games" Disappeared from dashboard?: Got up a little bit ago and wanted to jump on and get a little gaming in before I head to work, and my dashboard has changed again for no reason. Where the "Browse My Games" used to be and I could...
  10. How do I change the browse the store tile to browse your games tile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change the browse the store tile to browse your games tile?: I just got the new 2023 dashboard update on my Xbox Series X. However, I noticed that majority of whom got the new update, have on the bottom left a tile that says browse your games. But mine says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps tab not showing xbox 360