No bleep bloop for achievements!

Discus and support No bleep bloop for achievements! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not getting any notifications on screen when unlocking achievements they still show up in the guide and everything is set to on. I can't exactly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sasuke0318, May 16, 2026.

  1. No bleep bloop for achievements!


    I'm not getting any notifications on screen when unlocking achievements they still show up in the guide and everything is set to on. I can't exactly check everything but I downloaded a game and the notification for it showed on screen so it's not everything but is anybody else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Sasuke0318
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Sasuke0318, May 16, 2026
    #1
  2. DarkHalf5 Win User

    Best Achievement Of 2011.

    the bleep bloop achievement from vampire smiles
  3. GamingTailor Win User

    Forum Regulars Leaderboard- Version 29: The "Gaming" Edition

    Hope I finally start unlocking some achievements tomorrow. I miss the **bleep bloop** sound.
  4. Melonhead Jones Win User

    Xbox one pre-order achievement

    *Bleep Bloop* You're pathetic! 0G
  5. Melonhead Jones Win User

    Xbox One day one edition Achievement

    Bleep Bloop "You're A Tool" 0g Awwwwww....
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

    what did this generation do for the gaming industry?

    @Law; i like the little bleep bloop noise it makes. never have i said i wasn't easy to please. there's also nothing wrong with being the embodiment of the Pavlovian response...it just means i get the treat faster than you. honestly i'm a little disappointed
    in trophies, the ding just isn't as satisfying as the bleep bloop, and it's just a boring gray box.
Thema:

No bleep bloop for achievements!

Loading...
  1. No bleep bloop for achievements! - Similar Threads - bleep bloop achievements

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. When I turn my console on it makes a weird bloop noise and starts to get hot after 20...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn my console on it makes a weird bloop noise and starts to get hot after 20...: It starts to overheat after about 20 minutes and i wondered why its doing this aslo I get a bloop noise 804d19b2-1ef4-466a-be57-3e4f52ee8069
  8. Why are my Bleep Bloops not working?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my Bleep Bloops not working?: All my audio for my Xbox is working perfectly fine, except for my bleep bloops. Anytime anyone signs on, joins party, etc. there is no sound. Any particular reason this is happening and is there...
  9. Where in the BLEEP are the next Gen games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where in the BLEEP are the next Gen games?: It has been over a year and we ate all playing games that a 360 can play. Where are the advancements in gaming that we were promised? The only improvement I see are the improvement to your...
  10. bleep sound

    in XBoX on Consoles
    bleep sound: my xbox one s did random bleep sounds but now bleeps every time it shuts down do I need to worry c9f87468-683d-4751-b19d-c31f1317e346