No backwards compatabilty has ruined my life

Discus and support No backwards compatabilty has ruined my life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After reading many threads about this,I wanted to join the ranks off all the unhappy customers, For 1,I think its an absolute disgrace that the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 5, 2014.

1. No backwards compatabilty has ruined my life

After reading many threads about this,I wanted to join the ranks off all the unhappy customers, For 1,I think its an absolute disgrace that the xbox one has no cartrage slots in it to play my atari,my snes,my sega mega drive games, It just seems I am unable
    to hold on to the past and those 'good old times',my loft has just become a console and boxes of games graveyard.

-

I feel completely betrayed by this next generation of technology, No longer can I walk with dinosaurs and revel in my no D gaming.Did they not concider the little man when designing the xb1?God forbid the endless hours I have put in to my cartrage games,and
    all that joy is taken from me with one foul swoop by the xbox one.

-

I am starting to realise its actually a personal vendetta against me therfore I must rant with the others about backwards compatibilty,As a tear rolls from my face and drips on to that lonely box of cartrages with no home anymore.

:)

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 5, 2014
  2. mgzin66
    mgzin66 Guest
    Xbox One vs Old Gen Kinect

no, there is no backwards compatabilty between 360 games and the xbone

mgzin66, Jan 5, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Original Xbox games not working on my Xbox 360

There is no way to put the backwards compatabilty software onto your hard drive i'm afraid.

EggsBoxJuan, Jan 5, 2014
  4. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest

You could have easily posted on one of the many threads already created on this topic instead of creating a new one.

x DogMeat x, Jan 5, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I'm very disappointed with you saber I thought you was better then this, you will be removed from my friends list, no cry babies allowed *stamps feet and points finger*

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  6. I stopped reading when I saw the OP spells consider "concider". Obviously not very educated, enough said.

U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Jan 5, 2014
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    My reply was a. Joke anyways lol

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 5, 2014
  8. No backwards compatabilty has ruined my life

[quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]

I stopped reading when I saw the OP spells consider "concider". Obviously not very educated, enough said.

[/quote]

sorry OP but LOL

BizarroMantis, Jan 5, 2014
  9. ... and to think, I walked in here ready to just destroy the OP. Well played, sir, well played.

JohnnyVonRotten, Jan 5, 2014
  10. BizarroMantis, Jan 5, 2014
  11. well it's,hard to read,when you use commas,in a strange way like,this. And then,when you throw,in missssspellins,in it,makes,it,paneful, very paneful,to reed. Pweeze,try,to fix these,pwoblems,imedatelee.

BizarroMantis, Jan 5, 2014
  12. Bizarro, you do realize that Saber's post isn't genuine, right? It's a joke. Stop being an ***.

JohnnyVonRotten, Jan 5, 2014
  13. bananahead81
    bananahead81 Guest

Shut the f up about spelling and punctuation in disposable, "read once" posts on a game console forum. It might make you feel good about yourself but it makes you look like a degenerate.

bananahead81, Jan 5, 2014
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    It's great when people try and tell others how to write/spell etc. What about people with reading/writing problems? I've had reading/writing issues since I was young but thankfully what I lack in these types of skills I make up for with a bit of common sense
    which others seem to lack.

Lofty Who, Jan 5, 2014
  15. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    So now we are arguing about spelling and punctuation? Makes alot of sense. At least its an original argument

x24hrs2livex, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

1. No backwards compatabilty has ruined my life - Similar Threads - backwards compatabilty has

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  6. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  7. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  8. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  9. Request for Backwards Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Backwards Compatibility: I used to play HOURS upon HOURS of a game that isnt backwards compatible and I would absolutely love to know if anybody else played Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia? Does anybody else remember...
  10. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...