No Audio When LS35X Is Connected | Series X

Discus and support No Audio When LS35X Is Connected | Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Noticed this problem pop up soon after the Alpha update earlier this week (10/3-10/4 timeframe). Headset (LS35X) connects OK (receive visual prompt... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tapps7, Oct 6, 2022.

1. /u/tapps7
    /u/tapps7 Guest

Noticed this problem pop up soon after the Alpha update earlier this week (10/3-10/4 timeframe). Headset (LS35X) connects OK (receive visual prompt that headset is connected) but there's no audio--just dead air.

Audio returns through TV speakers when headset is disconnected.

If I connect headset to my PC via Xbox USB fob audio is fine so it doesn't appear to be a problem with the headset. Seems Xbox Series X isn't transmitting audio to headset.

Anyone else having a similar problem with their headset?

submitted by /u/tapps7
    [link] [comments]

/u/tapps7, Oct 6, 2022
  2. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Good mic or headset

Check out the Lucidsound sets...the mics don’t pick up much extra audio. Super comfy to boot. I have an LS35X
  3. MissGeekness Win User

Wireless xbox one headset with wired option

Hi,

The LucidSound LS35X is a wireless headset with a 3.5mm audio jack.

I use a Bose QC35II myself. I can connect it with Bluetooth to 2 devices simultaneously. And for gaming I connect it to the controller with a detachable cable.

The only thing I cannot do with it is voice chat on the xbox (but im not intended to do that anyway).
  4. I AM B0DYBAG Win User

Can’t hear in-game voice chat.

It’s not connected to my controller. Although I have tried that as well. But I have an Astro A40 connected to a Mixamp pro TR which is connected to a Astro Audio Extractor. ( Since the new consoles don’t have an optical port) and the Audio Extractor is connected to my series X and TV.

Everything worked fine with this setup until about 3 weeks ago. Around the time the Series X had a firmware update.
  5. KaiN05 Win User

Why is my Series X having audio issues?

Audio issues here but only when streaming movies and shows on Prime Video and Disney Plus so far. The Series X sucks. The One X is/was better.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How do I get xbox audio through my speakers which are plugged into my monitor by a 3.5mm jack?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

To get Xbox audio through your Logitech Z200 speakers, which are connected to your AOC Gaming Q27G2E monitor via a 3.5mm jack, you'll need to make sure the audio is properly routed from your Xbox Series X to the monitor.

Check your monitor's audio input: First, make sure that your monitor (AOC Gaming Q27G2E) is capable of receiving audio through its 3.5mm audio input. Typically, monitors that have built-in speakers or an audio output port (3.5mm jack) also have an audio input option.

Connect the Xbox to the monitor: Use an HDMI cable to connect your Xbox Series X to the AOC Gaming Q27G2E monitor. This will handle the video signal.

Connect the speakers to the monitor: Plug the 3.5mm jack of your Logitech Z200 speakers into the audio output port on your monitor. This port should be labeled as an audio output or a headphone icon.

Configure Xbox audio settings: Once the physical connections are set up, you need to configure the audio settings on your Xbox Series X:

a. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

b. Navigate to the System tab (gear icon) using the controller.

c. Go to Settings > General > Volume & audio output.

d. Under the "Speaker audio" section, select "HDMI audio."

e. Make sure to set "Headset audio" to "Off" or "Do nothing" since you're using the external speakers through the monitor.

Adjust the monitor's audio settings: On your AOC Gaming Q27G2E monitor, locate the on-screen display (OSD) menu button. This button may be labeled as "Menu" or have an icon of a monitor with buttons. Access the OSD menu and navigate to the audio settings. Ensure that the audio input is set to "3.5mm" or "Analog" to receive audio from the Xbox connected via HDMI.

Test the audio: After making these adjustments, play a game or video on your Xbox Series X to test the audio output through the Logitech Z200 speakers connected to your monitor.

If everything is set up correctly, you should now be able to hear the audio from your Xbox Series X through your Logitech Z200 speakers connected to your AOC Gaming Q27G2E monitor via the 3.5mm jack. Adjust the volume using the monitor's built-in controls or the volume control on the speakers themselves.
Thema:

1. No Audio When LS35X Is Connected | Series X - Similar Threads - Audio LS35X Connected

2. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  3. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  4. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.: Just bought my new headpgones logitech X2 pro and the sound quality is terible compared to my old 40 bucks Volcano headphones. I have a tried a lot of stuff from yuotube like updating drivers,...
  7. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  8. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  9. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...
  10. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...