No audio settings for headphones

Discus and support No audio settings for headphones in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have the turtlebeach stealth 600 and since the last update there's is no audio settings for them submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rdeal_UK, Jun 15, 2019.

1. /u/Rdeal_UK
    /u/Rdeal_UK Guest

i have the turtlebeach stealth 600 and since the last update there's is no audio settings for them

submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rdeal_UK, Jun 15, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

i can’t Hear my game

Are you playing on a Xbox console?

If so, go to the audio settings in the console settings and set up the console audio to output game audio via headset.

In the headphone settings you can also set up spatial 3D audio, by turning the audio output for headphones to Windows Sonic, or if you have purchased the Atmos App (the free app only works 14 days with headphones), you can also set Dolby Atmos for headphones.

If you are on the PC, you need to make the headphone your device for audio output (not only voice communications).

Click on the speaker icon in the lower right, and choose the output channel for the headphone. Depending on your soundcard or USB headset, you need to select the proper audio output.
  3. EndersVision101 Win User

no volume

Are you using headphones?. If so, go to audio settings and make sure that your volume level is up. If it doesnt show audio settings under the setting wheel tab then it's a problem with either your controller jack or your headphones
  4. g4m3r7ag Win User

Multiple wireless headphones/headsets

No just have two people with two sets of headphones watching netflix.

edit: Two sets of headphones meaning each person has a set of wireless headphones connected to the turtle beach receiver listening to the audio from netflix.
  5. Gabriel_0605 Win User

Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound"

I have no sound at all in my headphone. only when im long pressing a button on the adapter for my headphones. and im using the xbox stereo headset.

The audio setting is set to windows sonic for headphones.
  6. AdrielDk Win User

No sound in headphones

Check the audio settings on your console, change the output to headphones or tv and headphones if u want the sound out from both.
Thema:

1. No audio settings for headphones - Similar Threads - audio settings headphones

2. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  3. So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings: You go to settings the follow this GENERAL>VOLUME & AUDIO OUTPUT> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS> MUTE SPEAKER AUDIO WHEN HEADSET ATTACHED I am posting this because I have seen a few people posting about...
  4. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  5. Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?: If you want the best in sound that it's usually best to have the headphone app be whatever headphone app corresponds to the audio code language of the Blu-ray disc or Web movie or game you're...
  6. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  7. When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...: Does it happen to any one else ? 082944cb-2fe1-4b44-8f36-8b454c0a26e4
  8. Remove game audio from head set Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove game audio from head set Xbox series X: I play on my xbox with only one ear bud in at any time and cannot hear my party over the game. I'd like for the game audio to come out of the television only and chat audio to come out of my...
  9. How to set up headset audio?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to set up headset audio?: Please someone actually tell me what to do. Because all the other answers is from like 2 years ago. How do i set up my audio to be in my headset when i play a game, i have tried literally...
  10. : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting.: : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting. No worries. Could you tell me what model your receiver is and how exactly are you trying to connect it to your Xbox?...