No audio once in Xbox party chat PC

Discus and support No audio once in Xbox party chat PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DUB7030, Dec 5, 2022.

1. DUB7030
    DUB7030 Guest

When i try to join a party through the Xbox app i can no longer hear the game or any sound from the computer? Anyone know how to fix this? This has been a constant issue for a very long time and Microsoft is refusing to fix it. The internet is littered with millions having the same issue or issues. I'm getting extremely pi**** that they cant fix these issues. I'm trying to use my Skullcandy Crushers threw bluetooth for in game audio and party chat. A lot may have to deal with garbage bluetooth drivers on windows. The only way i can get both working at the same time is when I have hands free AG audio set as default for both recording and playback. But when I do this the audio coming threw is absolute garbage and renders it pretty much useless. ITS THAT TERRIBLE! Ive tried changing the audio sample rate but the hands free AG for some reason has it greyed and set to the lowest possible setting which is 1 channel, 16bit, 16000hz. These headphones will definitely go higher because the other option for the headphones in the playback section allows me to go up to 2 channel, 16 bit, 44100hz which is even lower than using a dedicated audio card.
    No audio once in Xbox party chat PC [​IMG]

:)

DUB7030, Dec 5, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Kindly perform the steps provided by Dr Swank on the thread Xbox Game Bar: I can't hear my party chat. - Microsoft Community.

1. Windows+G
    2. Start or Join a party. Window pops up, don't close.
    3. Ensure that you are in a party.
    4. with game bar open, click the gear wheel at the top of the screen.
    5. Click party chat tab.
    6. Click audio output option.
    7. Select another source.
    8. Click audio output option again.
    9. Select the correct source.
    10. Select audio input option.
    11. Select another source.
    12. Select audio input option again.
    13. Select the correct source.
    14. Close the settings.
    15. Ensure everything works by looking at the party chat window (that you didn't close) and see that your mic works by the circle that'll highlight around your icon. Or hearing from someone by ensuring their circle lights up as well.
  3. DUB7030 Win User

Yes I have and it doesn't change the audio quality. I have everything turned up all the way and the issue still persists.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello DUB7030,

Have you tried adjusting the audio setting from your Xbox game bar?

Please see the image below, maybe this will help.

[​IMG]
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Thank you for the response.

Are you able to change these options?

Remove the check mark from the boxes and apply it.

[​IMG]
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Someone on a Reddit suggested that it is related to the microphone in the headset:

"Its related to their built in mic, disabling it in window’s audio control panel fixes it, but is only a viable solution if you use a mic that isnt the one built into the headphones"

From a Reddit from someone asking why game audio cuts out when using Discord or Zoom which is similar to your issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Skullcandy/comments/k2r4nj/crusher_wireless_audio_issues/

Obviously, the best way to test it is to buy a separate mic (something like this is cheap and works quite well..I bought one to troubleshoot my own system: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pldnSite=1)

and try, assuming that the information provided in that reddit is accurate
Thema:

1. No audio once in Xbox party chat PC - Similar Threads - audio once party

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  5. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  6. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  7. Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.: Just bought my new headpgones logitech X2 pro and the sound quality is terible compared to my old 40 bucks Volcano headphones. I have a tried a lot of stuff from yuotube like updating drivers,...
  8. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  9. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  10. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...