No audio on Xbox at all through headsets

Discus and support No audio on Xbox at all through headsets in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am having a really weird issue I can't hear any kind of sound through either my wireless or wired headset. I can turn on my monitor volume and hear... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OhWolfie, May 14, 2021.

1. /u/OhWolfie
    /u/OhWolfie Guest

I am having a really weird issue I can't hear any kind of sound through either my wireless or wired headset. I can turn on my monitor volume and hear it that way but it won't make it through any headset I am using the hyper x cloud flights made for the Xbox and this randomly started to happen, I have checked all my settings, and watched countless videos and can't seem to find a solution

submitted by /u/OhWolfie
    [link] [comments]

/u/OhWolfie, May 14, 2021
  2. LSpear76 Win User

Game audio through stereo headset?

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to play game audio through headset?

When you plug a headset into a controller, the game audio and any chat you do is automatically goes through the headset speakers. Check the audio settings on the guide to make sure they are not low. press the Xbox button on the controller, move all the
    way to cog icon, and select the audio option, from there you should be able to see the volume and mixer options for the headset.
  4. LSpear76 Win User

From the PS4 FAQ:

Will the DUALSHOCK 4 controller’s 3.5mm headset jack support other headsets or headphones?

The PS Vita system’s headset is fully supported. Some other third-party headsets may support basic audio and chat functionality on PS4, but Sony Computer Entertainment cannot guarantee it.

Is it possible to output all game audio through DUALSHOCK 4 controller’s 3.5mm headset jack?

Yes, you can select the Output to Headsets option to either ‘Chat Audio’ or “All Audio.”
  5. jcsheehan Win User

the newer 3.5mm controller

The chat headset is designed to only give you chat audio, and leave game audio coming through your television.

Any other headset will give you both game and chat audio through the headset, whether you use the new controller or the older version with the headset adapter.
  6. LSpear76 Win User

I'm talking about plugging in any stereo headset (like earplugs) to listen to all game audio instead of outputting it through your TV. The Wii U does this with their GamePad (you can play in off TV mode and listen to the audio). The sound quality is awesome.
    I've heard the PS4 will let you plug in a stereo headset and output all game audio (sounds, music) to the headset in 2.1 sound. Will the Xbox One allow the same thing?
Thema:

1. No audio on Xbox at all through headsets - Similar Threads - audio through headsets

2. How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get audio to play through my wired headset?: I need help. I'm very confused. So I plug in my AUX wired headset and the controller recognizes it. But no audio is going through. Yes, the headset still works. But when I join a party, I can hear...
  3. 24 NOV 2023 Game audio no longer comes through GS101 headset. How to fix this when it used...

in XBoX on Consoles
    24 NOV 2023 Game audio no longer comes through GS101 headset. How to fix this when it used...: Game audio no longer comes through GS101 headset. Now this might be an loss of features on xbox because I was getting sound from games through the headset and now the chat mixer is no longer...
  4. No audio through wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio through wireless headset: I might be highly uneducated on this topic and this question might sound really stupid, but here we go. I'm trying to connect a wireless USB headset to my Xbox One S console. I've connected the...
  5. No audio through series S controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio through series S controller headset: I can’t get any audio at all through my headset for my series S controller. The audio works when I use the headset with a different controller and it also comes through the tv speakers fine....
  6. Can only hear discord audio through headset on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can only hear discord audio through headset on Xbox One: I recently was in discord on Xbox when I started having issues with my Xbox Discord. Suddenly all audio on my Xbox disappeared through my headset, except for my friends in Discord call. If I...
  7. How do I get game audio through my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get game audio through my headset?: I have recently gotten an Xbox One S and I don't understand why my game audio only comes from my TV instead of my headset, I've checked all the settings but there seems to be nothing there that...
  8. No Audio is working and coming through my headset but party chat works fine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Audio is working and coming through my headset but party chat works fine?: My audio is not coming through my headset only my party chat comes through. I've tried everything on settings and audio / headset format (tried everything) and also updated my controller...
  9. Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?: Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset? 49ee8916-4886-4f66-8a9e-77db0062354c
  10. When i use my headset i can hear the audio, but i can also still hear it through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i use my headset i can hear the audio, but i can also still hear it through the...: I am using my headset i just bought but when i am listening i can hear through my headset the things i want to hear but i can still hear them through my tv. 0eb2d0ee-c017-4de9-83a2-bf3d2ccd1595