No audio on some of my Xbox captures
Discus and support No audio on some of my Xbox captures in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I record something on my Xbox series x the audio sometimes doesn’t work and there’s a frowny face on the video, is there a way to fix that?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lilbabyskeet, May 22, 2022.
Thema:
No audio on some of my Xbox captures
Loading...
-
No audio on some of my Xbox captures - Similar Threads - audio captures
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Xbox Captures doesn't have audio
in XboX InsidersXbox Captures doesn't have audio: Some of my clips don't have audio and I tried dozens of methods and it didn't work. Can someone help me fix it? submitted by /u/feeltheblaze [link] [comments] -
How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox captures
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox captures: Hi I’ve been searching everywhere for how to be able to record me and my friends voices on captures. I’ve tried the settings, nothing works and I’ve even tried streaming but we can’t hear each... -
My xbox game bar only opens audio and capture
in XboX InsidersMy xbox game bar only opens audio and capture: I recently reinstalled windows and now only audio and capture shows up. I can’t see the bar at the top like I used to. I already tried deleting and reinstalling Xbox and the repair button will not... -
Game captures have no audio at all even when I send them to other people
in XBoX Games and AppsGame captures have no audio at all even when I send them to other people: My game captures have had no audio for a while and when I tried to send a clip to one of my friends they said it had no audio I tried changing my settings in the audio and nothing changed. All... -
Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?
in XboX InsidersIs there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments] -
Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN)
in XboX InsidersAdd Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN): Can you please add voice party chat audio to clips on xbox? I want to be able to clip the moments when my friends and I say something funny. Playstation has it so i might as well move to ps......