No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series X

Discus and support No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past few days every time I record a game clip on Warzone there’s no sound to the clips. I go on the Xbox app and there’s a sad face over the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by y0itsdanni, Feb 2, 2022.

1. y0itsdanni
    y0itsdanni Guest

For the past few days every time I record a game clip on Warzone there’s no sound to the clips. I go on the Xbox app and there’s a sad face over the video, download it and there’s no sound?

:)

y0itsdanni, Feb 2, 2022
  2. XBF - Evie Win User

My Xbox Series S Game DVR Captures has no sound.

Hello Cal242,

Thank you for your response. Below are the settings that allowed me to have audio in my DVR recordings, using an Xbox Series X and my own television. I recorded clips from various games and all clips had game audio.

First, please make sure that your console is completely updated. Go to Settings > System > Updates to get the latest firmware.

Audio Settings:

General > Volume & Audio Output

• Speaker Audio:
      • HDMI Audio
        • 7.1 uncompressed
    • Headset Audio
      • Headset format
        • Windows Sonic
    Advanced > Additional options

• No boxes checked
    • Party chat options set to Headset & speakers
    Preferences > Capture & share

• Capture
      • Allow game captures > captures by me or games
      • Record what happened > 30 seconds
      • Automatically upload > Captured by me
      • Game clip resolution > 1080p SDR (1 minute max)
      • Capture location > Internal storage
    Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  3. Cal242 Win User

I have the same problem too. Be sure to read my problem about it: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/my-xbox-series-s-game-dvr-captures-has-no-sound/faeffec4-bc91-4170-909b-617cb0ff68a0
  4. LucasQuinello Win User

Hello dear Gamer, it's a pleasure to help you today.

My name is Lucas O

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you.

Welcome to the community.

I hope I can help you in the best way.

1. Close the app from the recent applications menu.

2. Restart your phone.

3. Clear the app cache. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, then select Storage > Clear cache.

4. Clear the app storage, then try again. Go to Settings> Apps, select the app, then select Storage > Clear storage.

5. Uninstall and reinstall. Press on the app icon until you get the option to Uninstall. Then reinstall the app from the Play Store.

I want to thank you for contacting us in advance, it's always a pleasure to help the community.
  5. y0itsdanni Win User

My game capture settings are already on 1080p
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Is this only on Warzone? Are clips of other games better?
Thema:

1. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - audio game capture

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  4. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  5. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09
  6. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  7. XBox Game Bar capture audio choppy and scratchy. I h

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Bar capture audio choppy and scratchy. I h: I have used Xbox Game Bar to record videos and the videos are great, but the audio can be choppy and scratchy. How do I fix the audio? 916f008a-6f21-4a24-b5fa-bad7480b6bea
  8. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Capturing Audio Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Capturing Audio Issues: I've been using Xbox Game Bar to record clips on my games, at first the clips were not recording the audio of others in the Xbox party with me, Now the Game Bar isn't capturing my audio but is...
  10. Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay: I was trying to record my gameplay on a steam game with my Blue Yeti, but found after I recorded there was an audio delay. I tried just about everything, from updating my canary insider to the...