No audio from Xbox Elite controller
Discus and support No audio from Xbox Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was using my Xbox Elite playing a game and using the audio from the controller on my Windows 11 computer. I alt tabbed to lower the volume with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Natalie Jackman, May 14, 2024.
Thema:
No audio from Xbox Elite controller
Loading...
-
No audio from Xbox Elite controller - Similar Threads - audio Elite controller
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Elite Series 2 Controller Causing Audio Stutter & System Lag – Confirmed Fix
in XBoX on ConsolesElite Series 2 Controller Causing Audio Stutter & System Lag – Confirmed Fix: After months of troubleshooting (changing HDMI cables, TVs, monitors, even repasting my Xbox), I’ve narrowed down a frustrating issue that others might be facing too: The Xbox Elite Series 2... -
Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my... -
How do I fix my Xbox S recognizing my elite controller as an audio device.
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I fix my Xbox S recognizing my elite controller as an audio device.: Elite controller is being recognized as an audio device. I can only hear game audio when my headphones are on but I can't use game chat, or party chat when I'm using my elite controller. A regular... -
Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite...
in XBoX on ConsolesDolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite...: Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite Series 2 controller, and using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. The audio is fine if i hardwire...