No audio at 120hz on netflix, disney+ but games do.
Discus and support No audio at 120hz on netflix, disney+ but games do. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So have series x, lg b9, and samsung soundbar with earc support. On my one x I ran bitstream dolby digital which worked fine. On the series x in 120hz... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ilovmyselfalot, Nov 11, 2020.
Thema:
No audio at 120hz on netflix, disney+ but games do.
Loading...
-
No audio at 120hz on netflix, disney+ but games do. - Similar Threads - audio 120hz netflix
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Does anyone else have issues with audio cutouts in 120hz mode when using arc to transmit...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone else have issues with audio cutouts in 120hz mode when using arc to transmit...: This has been an issue for me for a while now but I mostly play in 60hz anyways so it's not a big deal. When I play fps games I move to 120hz only when I'm playing with friends as that way I can... -
XSX bitstream audio jitters under 4K 120Hz
in XboX InsidersXSX bitstream audio jitters under 4K 120Hz: Recently I‘ve brought a SONY XR-85X95J TV which supports 4K120Hz, but I've found my Xbox Series X(connected to HDMI4 with Enhanced format selected) bitstream audio jittered under 4K120Hz mode,...