No Amazing Spider-man 1 and 2

Discus and support No Amazing Spider-man 1 and 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is no Amazing spider-man 1 and 2 on X360 now. There was a month or two ago but now it is gone and I can't buy it or get any of the DLC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hal0god15, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Hal0god15
    Hal0god15 Guest

There is no Amazing spider-man 1 and 2 on X360 now. There was a month or two ago but now it is gone and I can't buy it or get any of the DLC.

:)

Hal0god15, Mar 5, 2017
  2. mark1000
    mark1000 Guest
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Mar 5, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If the games are no longer listed then they may have been removed from the servers. I'm afraid that there is nothing that can be done about that.

onyxishere, Mar 5, 2017
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?

6. Tacoberg Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement is still stuck at 97%...
  7. Bentleyma Win User

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 GAME CONFIRMED!

I really enjoyed The Amazing Spider-Man. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Xbox One version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
  8. Tacoberg Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

It's been a week, and "Ultimate Spider-Man" achievement for Amazing Spider-Man 2 is STILL stuck at 97%...
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Amazing Spider-Man 2 delayed indefinitely on Xbox One

Thema:

1. No Amazing Spider-man 1 and 2 - Similar Threads - Amazing Spider man

2. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  3. Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to do a Market push of Halo Infinite and its amazing state.: Halo is Xbox’s biggest IPs and it’s no small news that the launch has dragged the game through the mud a lot. However recently and I’d say all of 2023 and starting 2024 Halo infinite is one of the...
  4. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  5. microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s: i can’t play spider man on xbox and it’s only on ps5 and people go out of their way to buy a ps5 only to play spider man but if you were to add it to xbox it would create a more equal game...
  6. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  7. How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.: I bought Spider-Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360 a fair few years ago before it was delisted and have recently picked up an Xbox 360 to play older games. I have checked on the Xbox on purchase...
  8. Spider not recording all wins.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spider not recording all wins.: In the Microsoft solitaire game Spider, it will not rack up every win. I have gone quite far and trying to get to the next level it is annoying to see a win not counted....
  9. WISH TO REINSTALL MY OLD SPIDER SOLITAIRE FROM WIN 10 TO UPGRADED WIN 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WISH TO REINSTALL MY OLD SPIDER SOLITAIRE FROM WIN 10 TO UPGRADED WIN 11?: [mod removed - personal information] 4c00abef-afeb-43bc-9e09-30c93362edcb
  10. New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better

in XboX Insiders
    New Home Screen is amazing You can finally see your background image better: Turned on my Xbox to a screen notifying me of the new Home Screen where all the icons are at the bottom. I love this! I can see my background a lot better now. I like to change my background image...