No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Discus and support No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Community, my last inquiry on this topic was closed with an answer that did not help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LORD X2X, Dec 24, 2021.

  1. LORD X2X
    LORD X2X Guest

    No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider


    Dear Community,

    my last inquiry on this topic was closed with an answer that did not help me (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...467f-9d9f-4d230eafe5cd&rtAction=1639207415837). There are still 13 achievements not unlocked. I have now also contacted the programmers and they again refer to this support. Of the 13 achievements, 7 are achievements that should be automatically unlocked in the game. The remaining 5 need a special solution. Which have been fulfilled several times.

    I want to improve my gamerscore further and therefore I need a solution! I have already received 50 of the 66 achievements.

    Respectfully

    :)
     
    LORD X2X, Dec 24, 2021
    #1
  2. MarkEaton1960 Win User

    Rise of tomb raider achievements not unlocking. HELP

    Xbox 360 Rise of the Tomb Raider Achievement missing. For my next trick.
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

    Lei rise of the tomb raider has a FREE demo on the store and the first tomb raider is free with gold. rise of the tomb raider wont b free for a long time
  4. playgirlkayls Win User

    Backlog

    Shadow of the tomb raider and rise if the tomb raider for me
  5. Lofty Who Win User

    Rise of the Tomb Raider

  6. DrGreenThumb NZ Win User

    E3 is here

    ^CoD has sucked after WaW

    How about the master chief collection!!! over 100 multiplayer maps!! Halo2 MP is original, 4000 achievements

    New tomb raider also, rise of the tomb raider
Thema:

No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Loading...
  1. No achievements, Rise of the Tomb Raider - Similar Threads - achievements Rise Tomb

  2. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...