No achievements etc showing on my battlelog

Discus and support No achievements etc showing on my battlelog in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering why none of my accomplishments through the game are showing up on my battlelog...no kilss, or special equipment etc....... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SOLO6764, Jan 2, 2016.

  1. SOLO6764
    SOLO6764 Guest

    No achievements etc showing on my battlelog


    Just wondering why none of my accomplishments through the game are showing up on my battlelog...no kilss, or special equipment etc....

    :)
     
    SOLO6764, Jan 2, 2016
    #1
  2. 10 Kills with Each of the 10 Karkand Weapons

    I've done this, actually over this with each of the 10 weapons, look up their stats on my Battlelog all are above 10 on their kills ... So why no achievement?
     
    YellowMonkeyBoy, Jan 2, 2016
    #2
  3. mrstupops
    mrstupops Guest
    PREMIUM FOR 2800 MS POINTS

    must have been a glitch then. Its strange though as although I can play the content on my 360 its not showing in battlelog. My stats and assignments etc show things like progression and unlocks - i just cant watch the premium content. When i click though
    it says the 'you need premium' message.
     
    mrstupops, Jan 2, 2016
    #3
  4. TunaFish30 Win User

    I have a myth I hope someone can test out

    ya, it is common for battlelog to have one more or less kill or death than what you see in the game. Also, at times bf3stats.com and battlelog won't match on stats like skill, accuracy, etc. Also, my tank kill dog tag shows a few hundred more kills with
    tank than I actually have.
  5. Praetorian VIII Win User

    I have a myth I hope someone can test out

    [quote user="TunaFish30"]

    ya, it is common for battlelog to have one more or less kill or death than what you see in the game. Also, at times bf3stats.com and battlelog won't match on stats like skill, accuracy, etc. Also, my tank kill dog tag shows a few hundred more kills with
    tank than I actually have.

    [/quote]



    BF3 stats.com says my accuracy is 11.8%

    Battlelog says it is 12.2%

    So yeah, it's wonky.
  6. mrstupops Win User

    PREMIUM FOR 2800 MS POINTS

    must have been a glitch then. Its strange though as although I can play the content on my 360 its not showing in battlelog. My stats and assignments etc show things like progression and unlocks - i just cant watch the premium content. When i click though
    it says the 'you need premium' message.
  7. II EYEBALL II Win User

    Battlefield 3 Mexico busco gente para mi peloton

    I'm English but i am guessing it say "Hello,Is there any gentlemen from Mexico who want to join my Battlelog platoon?etc etc etc(just a guess)
  8. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

    EA, ORIGIN, BATTLELOG etc

    I can log into their site but get a lot of problems with the game not letting me connect to it's servers and ea online. I've literally just been kicked from 3 games now and decided to turn it off.
Thema:

No achievements etc showing on my battlelog

Loading...
  1. No achievements etc showing on my battlelog - Similar Threads - achievements etc showing

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  4. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  6. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]